Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

At the airport...

.

Waiting for the airplane! Finally on my way back to Los Angeles, home sweet home...it's pretty cold here in NY, I went to Madison Square Park before leaving, and now we're just waiting for our flight, took lots of pics, especially for Alma who has never been to this wonderful city before! I also saw the "school" that Gossip Girls is filmed at!

Can't wait to post pics up, thank you to you gals for the patience! I will try and mail out your piggies on Friday!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Wow coming back already!!! Time flies dosent it!!! Especially if your having fun. I can't believe its already Wednesday!!!! Have a safe return and thank you for taking pics and thinking bout me I appreciate it. Will say a prayer for a swift comfy seat and flight LOL. I hope u get a seat that works this time I would hate not being able to recline!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a new reader and I'm really happy that you're sharing your pigments. Please e-mail me when you get the chance at dinsters@hotmail.com

My requests:

teal, sweet sienna, blue, violet

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter