Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, May 29, 2008

MAC "Cool Heat" Collection is TOO HOT to handle! Are you ready?

.

RELEASE DATE: JUNE 12TH, 2008

Source: Specktra.net

What do y'all plan on getting?

I plan on getting most, if not all of the eyeshadows because I am a sucker for blues, teals, and all the seafoam gradient of colors! And maybe a Slimshine or two since I love MAC's slimshines. Color and moisturizing gloss all in one, what more can you ask for???

Eyeshadow ($14.00)


* Solar White Frosty muted white gold (frost)
* Warming Trend Frosty light taupe (veluxe pearl)
* Warm Chill Frosty seafoam green with gold pearl (frost)
* Gulf Stream Frosty mid-tone blue green with green pearl (frost)
* Cool Heat Frosty teal with multi-dimensional pearl (frost)
* Climate Blue Mid-tone violet blue with pink pearl (velvet)
* Blue Flame Dirty metallic navy blue (veluxe pearl)

Slimshine ($14.50)


* Tropic Glow Blue pink with silver pearl (frost)
* By Degrees Neutral brown pink (frost)
* Gentle Summer Light clean yellow pink with white pearl (frost)
* High 90's Clean pink orange (frost)
* Swelter Sheer clean red (frost)

Perfumes (Creations):


* Turquatic (REPROMOTE)
* Turquatic Heat (LE)

17 comments

megx3 said...

Hi Vanessa.
I was wondering, is there a dupelicate out there for Mac's Lip Erase? and about lip erase is it better than concealer or the same? becasue i when i use concealer it make smy lips really dry and flakey

ilurvemakeup said...

Climate Blue looks purple o_o; I might just look into the slimmies ;)

Xuanie said...

ohh looks promising! the slimshine looks great cant wait to check these out myself when they are out!

Katrina said...

I think I want ALL of the blue and green eye shadows. They totally look like they'll be my cup of tea.

Stephanie T said...

How come Blue Flame isn't picture? That one sounds like the one I'd be most interested in!

*budget makeup said...

i usually don't buy mac (not by choice but because im on a budget) but i think this time i will. theres something about the colors just i know im going to lovee

ilurvemakeup said...

I read Anne's blog, HAPPY EARLY BURFDAY!!! <3333

mishy said...

cool heat e/s and gentle summer slimshine looks so gorgeous. i may actually have to start buying mac. hehe.

Vanessa said...

Here is a pic of blue flame: http://www.temptalia.com/images/swatches/swatches_cool001.jpg

Makeupfairytale said...

awww stop mac, stop, they're releasing stuff so fast!

why oh why hahaha. =P

heyy vanessa, they have makeup show in pasadena next month (i think june 21 or was it 29th). check it out! =P

btw i loved the look you did with the port red lipstick, the look screams seductress ;)

Lani said...

i couldn't agree with you more on what you're planning to get. you sound just like me!! lol. tropic glow looks hot!

Unknown said...

yaaaay almost friday! so i went to the mall today, but i stopped myself in going into the MAC store. I'm saving it all for vegas babyy. can't wait to see you tomorrow. haha man ya'll not better be knock out at 11! lol

Anonymous said...

me want the first 4 e/s!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i really love the way these look. i thought the neo sci-fi colors were okay........nothing really tickled my fancy. lol. but i am enjoying pleasureseeker. it's my new fav. lipstick!!!!!!!!

suzie wuzie said...

wow! i don't wear blues but the greens look amazing! might think about it but won't keep my hopes up since it takes FOREVER to get it released in australia!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

The eye shadows look very yummy indeed! hehe

Anonymous said...

I will buy them all and the By Degrees slimshine if it agrees with my coloring!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter