Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Product Review: AVON Anti-Frizz Capsules

.

I am a sucker for all kinds of hair products that I am always willing to try any hair product that's new or unique. So it was no surprise I was eager to try the AVON anti-frizz capsules. My lovely neighbor Kelly who works in the office next to mine is my Avon Rep, or more like my Avon dealer! LOL, she also reads my blog, so hi Kelly!



Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Price: Only $3.99! Available on AVON.COM

What it claims: Tames and smoothes frizz. For straight or curly hair. 18 capsules. .58 fl. oz.

PROS: I love the tiny capsules! It's cute and easy to use, and you know how much to put since there's the right amount in each capsule, just twist off the top, squeeze on your hand, rub together, and apply! My hair felt softer and shinier, I applied it right after the shower and my hair felt so much smoother! The small jar makes it easy to store as well as travel with, and it's only $3.99!

CONS: None! I love this stuff!

Overall: If you get those annoying frizzies or flyaways or just want some subtle shine, I suggest trying this. It's only $3.99 so there's really not much to lose!







7 comments

Shen said...

wow! i love anything anti-frizz! i've tried a lot of those kinds and i must say that the cheapest are usually the ones that works. :) nice review, nessa. i'm an avon addict btw! :)

Aradani said...

oooo how handy! I'm just really intrigued because it's in capsule form haha.

Lily said...

oooh i have ultra frizzy hair after i wash it. how many of these capsules did you use at a time?

lienny said...

wow, how cheap it is, I'll get one soon!

lienny said...

very cheap, I'll get one soon! Thanks for the review

s.chan said...

I love these things! Oh an don't forget to mention that they smell SOOOO GOOD. =) At least to me they do. haha

AskMeWhats said...

I love anything for hair!!! i am having bad hair days recently! so I'm on the lookout for good haircare product...sad to say, i'm not sure if we have this cool product down here! I may ask an "avonLady" lol..coz no brochures, no product searching, no buying! LOL...i am looking into flat iron too!!! accckkk and I'm on no buy mode for cosmetics, and I think i'll be spending most of my moolah for haircare products..and there goes your post..talking about hair ! LOL

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter