Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recommendation: False Eyelash Adhesives

.

I had a few questions regarding false eyelash adhesives and which one(s) I think are good (of course based on my experience); and I actually like the

MadameMadeline.com has the best selection of eyelashes and adhesives. I get most of my eyelashes from here or from Sally's Beauty Supply Store. Here is the link to MadameMadeline's eyelash adhesives/glues: CLICK HERE.

My favorites are:
The Duo Eyelash Adhesive or the Eyelash and Eyebrow Adhesive Pen Wand. There is no noted brand for the latter, however you can get it for only $5.99 on MadameMadeline.com AND, it's clear or (looks like a transparent blue but dries to clear), and it's a tiny brush wand you simply brush on the band of your falsies, then apply. Less messy than dealing with the tube adhesives that usually come included with false eyelashes and it stays on ALL day, as oppose to peeling off hours later.

Ardell's Lash Grip Adhesive doesn't really stay on long for me, however if you DO happen to like it, they have their adhesive in BLACK, so it blends in with your eyeliner (assuming you wear black eyeliner), for a flawless look.

5 comments

MakeupByRenRen said...

my fav is duo lash adhesive in dark :)

Anonymous said...

i use ardell lash grip as well so im going to keep a look on this blog so whatever ppl suggest i can try too~ hehe

Makeup Mama said...

I used to use duo, too, but I think I'm allergic to something in it. now I use Shu Uemura. it rocks the big one!

Miss Anderson said...

I use Duo Adhesive, I didn't know they had it in light or dark, when I went to MAC I bought there. I love it, and I took your tip about using tweezers to put them, its so much easier and my lashes look so much prettier!

Ugochi said...

i just got some Duo, can't wait to try it out

:)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter