Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Paw Palette (www.crystalpowder.com)

.

Calling all makeup artists! The "Paw Palette" is an adjustable strap-on palette to fit any size wrist (www.crystalpowder.com); allowing you to mix and apply makeup as you work your magic on your client. It keeps things sanitary as opposed to applying makeup to the back of your hand, and you can use it your palm if that's more comfortable. The palette itself, is a white nonporous board and it's reusable and easy to clean. And the straps are made of durable elastic band and is easy to adjust.

You can also inquire if you need extra long straps or a special size, but it definitely fits most sizes! I like that you can efficiently and quickly work on clients since you can put on swatches of concealer, foundation, lipstick, etc all on the palette and have everything within reach.

You can purchase this palette for $14.95 at the Cinema Secrets store in North Hollywood, or at www.crystalpowder.com

9 comments

Sofiamichelle said...

This is so cool! I Definitely plan on looking into this! This would really come in handy :)

Kristen said...

I really like the idea for when people are doing another's makeup, but for myself I really like that the back of my hand warms up the product (such as MAC gel eyeliner) and makes it easier to apply. Can't we just use hand sanitizer? Lol!

kgal1298 said...

Not bad if your a makeup artist in need of one. : /
Kate
MuContest
http://bit.ly/pbfzCm

Sarah said...

I've been looking for one of these! I just can't get myself to buy one, but I think I might order this one!

TomR said...

The microdermabrasion treatment I got for my wife from www.tagbuy.com only costs $69, it has 2 treatments and 2 masks, value buy! Check out their website soon.

Anonymous said...

:h: I think I will have to buy this too. What a great flipping idea. Why the heck didn't I think of that???

Elizabeth
www.primpedandpainted.com

chamadii said...

This is so great post. This can be more useful for everyone. I would like to visit it again and again. Everything are fantastic in this post. and I want spend a long time for this. it’s very impressive post.

Unknown said...

vow,...really amazing...i like it very much and i wants to buy it soon. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

You have super beautiful and wonderful blog. You look nice in photos. I like your posts.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter