Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Inquiries

.

REMINDER: I appreciate all your feedback and questions, and I am more than happy to help you all out and answer each question, BUT PLEASE include an email that I can personally reply back to as some question's don't really need to be posted and just need a simple reply back, so INCLUDE your emails please!

Thanks!

Q: Hey Nessa, I was browsing through your old blogs and I saw the picture of your vanity. I've been trying to find one, but none have come close to what you have. Where did you get yours!? Something like that would be perfect. Please let me know.

Thanks

_______________________________________________________________________________

A: Hi Marie, I actually got my vanity shipped from Washington state (my parents live there) and they moved last year so my mom had some furniture places she got her new furniture at and paid about $400 total, it was really like $299 but to ship a big item like that cost extra! Here is a link to some vanity sets:
CLICK HERE

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter