Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Company Holiday PARTY!

.

It's been busy since Friday, so this coming week i'll spend more time on your questions ladies, I appreciate your patience. :) I will be having another liquidation sale very soon, either before the New Year or early January. I am waiting on some new arrival items to also sell, so that's pretty much why I am waiting. Also CHARLENE asked about the colors in my new ULTA Palette in my last post, it's as follows:

Top Row (L to R):
Turquoise, Flirty, and Deep Sea
Bottom Row (L to R): Sterling, Nixie Eyeshadow in Raining Dream, and Amethyst
_________________________________________________________________________________

Now finally...my holiday party look! I decided to go with a bold red lip look simply because I know I don't do it that often so I wanted to make my dress pop a bit more.







What I used:

Face:
- Airbrush Primer
- Silk Naturals Foundation
- MAC Sculpting Powder in "Sculpt" for contour

Cheeks:
- MAC Blush in "Dollymix"
- MAC Beauty Powder in "Soft Flame"

Eyes:

- Freshlook Colorblends Contacts in "Pure Hazel"
- Physician's Formula Concealer Duo
- MAC Paint in "Chiaroscuro" (all over lid)
- MAC Pigment in "Golden Lemon" (dry and all over lid)
- MAC Pigment in "Your Ladyship" (applied wet all over lid)
- MAC e/s in "Vex" (lower half of the lid above the crease)
- Milani "Storm" (outer-V and contour)
- Indelible Gel Eyeliner in "Black Out"
- Ardell Lashes (forgot the #)
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara in "Blackest Black"

Lips:
- NYC Lipstick in "Retro Red"
- Sephora Lip Pencil #411
- AVON Lip Radiance Lipgloss in "Rich Red"

Loungin'!


Me and my mahal:






Getting our groove on!


Me and my co-worker Irina:




Me and Stacey:




I wanted to kill him after awhile....haha


Silly STAFF Pic:


Close-up:

28 comments

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, you look gorgeous! Your hair, make-up, dress...is all perfect! :)

-lynn
mslynnkim@gmail.com

p.s. i received the silver and vanilla pigments in the mail - thank you!

Linda said...

you looked gorgeous! and you definitely stuck out from all the others in your red dress~ hot!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Vanessa you looked gorgeous! Your hair color looks so pretty on you! I had to ask, what brand and color are your contacts that you wore that night?? It's pretty!

<3 Leah Ann (www.myspace.com/missleahann)

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa!
You look gorgeous! Definately the hottest! ;) Love the make up, your hair and the pretty red dress!

Chiara said...

Girl you look like the life of the party! How do you keep your skin looking so healthy?!

alien man?! said...

ahhhhhhh!!!! you CUTIE!!!! red is SO becoming on you and i LOVE how you put your look together. your silly faces make you so much more lovable!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

you looked VERY pretty at your company party! :D Love your makeup! BTW... are you wearing freshlook contact's in the color "pure hazel"? I LOVEEE that color, my favorite pair yet. :D

Unknown said...

the red lipstick looks really nice on you! and i love the hair and make up... everything!!! the sidebangs and the big bouncy curls is just soo cute!!!!!

B said...

Girl, look at you shinnin' in that red! Simply fab. I'm headed home to FL for the holidays but when I get back MAC date!!

LynaV said...

omg you look amazing!! love your whole look!!!

where did you get your dress from?!?!?!?!?! :D

Vanessa said...

Thank you lovely ladies! Leah I used Freshlook Colorblends Contacts in "Pure Hazel". And for those who asked where I got my dress, it's from Windsor. :)

Vanessa said...

Christiana! Yes it's pure hazel, I love it too because it's just so pretty and very natural too!

Elizabeth said...

You look awesome no matter what you wear! I have the same contacts too wow its so noticable! I haven't even opened mine yet, it looks so light in the package, i must try them asap

Anonymous said...

You look amazing. I agree you really stand-out. And you and your bf are sooo cute:)

Anonymous said...

red looks super good on you :)
i loved your look, your skin and of course your make up haha.
<3
xo

Anonymous said...

red looks super good on you :)
i loved your look, your skin and of course your make up haha.
<3
xo

nilla cookie said...

Y'all look SOO cute and it looks like you had a lot of fun too! You and your man are completely adorable :)

Way to rock the red, girl - FABULOUS!!

Ethereal Prey said...

so sexy!

Charlene said...

Thanks!!!! I really appreciate it. LOVE THE LOOK for the Christmas party!!!!! FAB!!

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! Fabulous!

Anna said...

flawless! and you definately stood out

MrsDiaz said...

Ness, I'm excited for the 28th! YaY..is there anything in particular you want? Love that red dress by the way..You look so hot!

watercoloursky said...

you look great here! lol its funny how all the others were in basic formal black but you stood out in a sexy red dress ;)
that red lipstick is awesome on you, i'm gonna have to check it out the next time i hit walmart.

psychoexgirlfriend said...

You look so pretty! I was just coming on here and wondering how I should do my own makeup for my own company party and there you were! LOL. I love love the cheeks.

:D

I don't do red often either but I think I will for my own company's party.

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Very cute and innocently sexy! And I love Colorblends! Pure Hazel used to be one of my defaults. But seriously, everything was paired wonderfully from head to toe. Love the pictures of you and Jon. Such a lovely couple you guys are.

Unknown said...

Aww!! you call him "Mahal" too..thats what I call my husband din! Ang ganda2x mo talaga Vanessa! I like it when you dont have makeup your face looks fresh but when you have makeup your face looks so glamorous!! Take care and Advance Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Vanessa said...

Awww thanks ladies!

mandilicious said...

thanks for the comment.. :)it means so much to me..i'm an avid reader
i really love the look you did for your Christmas party..i wish i can pull off bloody red lipstick like you can..

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter