Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reader Question: Tightlining & Waterline

.

Q: Since you are the GURU of eyes, do you have pictures that compare the effect when you just:
1. line your upper and lower lash,
2. line upper, lower lash and waterline
3. and tightline?

______________________________________________________________________________

A: I usually line my upper and lower lashes, so you can always just refer to some of my looks (FOTD's) to see how that is done, I seldom do all three including the waterline, I personally have watery eyes due to allergies so I avoid putting liner on my waterline since it's gone in 5 minutes after I put it on!

But here are some pics on what is called "tightlining" which is basically putting eyeliner on the upper waterline (opposite of your upper lashline), some gals do this for a more natural look.







Eye with tightlining:




A pic of upper and lower lashline lined:


A pic of upper, lower, AND waterline lined, see the difference?

2 comments

Unknown said...

omg LASHES! i'm a huge fan of urban decay eyeshadows too...i have their ammo palette which is sooo gorgeous! however i do have a big issue with their glitter fallout. yikes! for some reason that take a large brush and brush it off your face trick doesn't work for me and sometimes i can end up looking like a glitter factory or something. o_O

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

great pictures! love the tut. :D It's very helpful and informative.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter