Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MAC Collections: N Collection (Face and Colour) & A Mei Collection

.



"Seductive and ripe for scandal. A colour collection daringly stripped-down, voluptuously finished, with everything you could possibly need to play up the nakedness of your look. Think of it as naked - with coverage."


www.maccosmetics.com, items marked with * are part of the permanent line.

Lipsticks:
1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, and 5N (weird names I know!)

Tinted Lipglass:
1N-4N

Cremestick Liner:
Creamola and Sublime Culture

Eyeshadows:
Nanogold, Modest Tone, Neutral Pink, Rich Flesh, Remotely Grey, and Dark Edge.
Paint Pots: *Groundwork, Quite Natural, and Soft Ochre
Technakohl Eyeliners: *Graphblack and *Brown Border
Nail Laquer: N Color, Naturally Rich, and Demi-Blanc

Mineralize SkinFinish/Natural, $24.50:
Medium, Medium Dark, Dark, Light Medium, Medium Plus, Medium

Mineralize Skinfinish,(metal highlights)$24.50:
Warmed and Light Flush
*Brushes: 134 and 187
_______________________________________________________________________________

A MEI Collection




"A Taiwanese pop sensation, the yin-yang of her personality are celebrated in this iconic signature colour collection. Bold for her rocker side. Low-key and neutral for those soft pop moods. This is A Mei, in all her shades - up close and personal."


Neutral Eyes Palette, $30
Bold Eyes Palette, $30


Lipsticks: Siss and Ruby Woo

Lipglass: Love Rules and She's A Star

9 comments

m said...

I am sooo looking forward to the N Collection!!

Lushious Babe said...

Great collection, I am a big Mac fan but I'm also a "nude" lover, so this collection is great for me! I've already placed my order (ordered almost the entire collection), but I have to wait another week or so, because I live in The Netherlands and the items have to be send here first before I can try them!

BTW, great blog, Nessa, you have a lot of fans in The Netherlands!!

XX

Vanessa said...

Thank you! I love the Netherlands although I have never been, you are one gorgeous gal! And I agree, I love the "nude" look! :)

Vanessa said...

Aquadisia! Me too! I can't wait to see the lipsticks! What are you planning to get from this collection???

Stephanie said...

I'm feeling the N collection...not feeling too much of the A Mei though..I've never heard of her..have you?? She must be important though since MAC's working with her. lol.

leepsz said...

Ouuuuuuuuu I'm so excitedd! I just started reading your blog & I'm in looooove! & YOUR ABSOLOUTLY GORGOUESSSS!

Anonymous said...

hey gal i have a question to ask u... bcos im ordering edm .. is shade of olive light and golden medium very different? i do not know which one to order.

mandilicious said...

i know!!..i can't wait to go back!..i might visit LA next though..

Vanessa said...

Anonymous- Olive Light was TOO light and I am pretty light skinned! The golden medium has nice yellowish undertones in it and I think it's a better shade than Olive light...

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter