Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Preview: MAC Dazzleglass, Released Date in May

.

Here is a preview from Specktra on the gorgeous lipglosses from MAC, the Dazzleglass Collection.

These pictures are from a reputable eBay seller All Cosmetics Store who is already selling them in her store! I already bought mine in BABY SPARKS! Can't wait to get it!

Baby Sparks, gorgeous pink isn't it?


Like Venus


Love Alert


Comet Blue


Miss Fizz (I want this one too!)



Money Honey



Spanking Rich



Pleasure Principle

8 comments

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

They are so pretty!

(g)ezebel said...

wow! those are soooo pretty...!! you bought the blue one, too??

Vanessa said...

Sis Lynne- Aren't they just gorgeous!! I can't wait to snag a couple more colors!

Gezebel- Nope not the blue one, just baby sparks for now, I am going to wait until the released date in May to get more colors if I like them. :)

MrsDiaz said...

Oh wow..you're gonna have to let me know how you like the lipglass you ordered! They all look so pretty. The blue one seems really out there, but I really wanna see a swatch of it hehe.

psychoexgirlfriend said...

Lovely! The packaging looks very sleek. I wonder what makes Dazzleglass different from regular lipglasses... I'm really liking Money Honey and Baby Sparks. Any idea when this is comng out?

the Muse said...

holy cow those are too beautiful!

want want want! I can't wait for may!

Anonymous said...

I didnt know this was a collection. First time I saw it here lol the pinks are sooo beautiful! how come you got yours early??? dont 4get to swatch and review!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered the one you ordered plus the pleasure pricipal I think its called?? Ehh I can't wait tho!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter