Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, August 2, 2008

FOTD: Using Mink & Sable

.

I ended up returning "lotusland" yesterday since I have "mancatcher" from the lure collection (really how many purples do I need?! LOL). Anne knows I have tons of purples as it is!

Anyway, here is a look I did using Mink & Sable, I love this color! I don't have "Sumptuous Olive" so I definitely didn't mind getting this one even though it could be duped. At least I know what to get whenever I hit the pan on this one!

I also used my Purely Cosmetics skin smoothing foundation in "Olive Beige", which matches my skin perfectly!









What I used:
[Face]

- Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light/Medium
- Purely Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in "Olive Beige"

[Cheeks]
- Auraline Blush Palette (a coral color)

[Eyes]
- MAC PP in "Soft Ochre" all over the lid
- Starflash e/s in "Mink & Sable" on lower half of the lid
- MAC e/s in "Carbon" on outer-V and contour
- MAC e/s in "Ricepaper" as highlight
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Shiseido Mascara Base
= L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

[Lips]
- MAC lipstick in "Fleshpot" (LE)
- MAC dazzleglass in "Babysparks" (LE)

23 comments

Lani said...

love this!! so beautiful ;)

sophia said...

That is a great look! I am thinking of getting Mink&Sable and Smoke Diamond from the Starflash collection. But it is not out here yet.
BTW, Fleshpot lipstick is part of the permanent collection, and it was a re-promo when Heatherette came out.

:)

Vanessa said...

Thanks Lani and Sophia!

Sophia- Actually it IS LE (at least here in the US), it is no longer available at MAC or on the MAC website (if it was permanent), and now it's being sold on ebay as a rare item....

Maquillame Lily said...

Love the smoky look. I love smoky eyes, they look so sexy, make you look bad, haha!

Anonymous said...

This look is beautiful!!

Nic said...

It's a Pro product and it's still available. I was upset I didn't get it, but only because I liked the Heatherette packaging.

iamgrape1119 said...

WOW! The colors just make your eyes pop like woah! Gorgeous look!

Anonymous said...

your does match your face PERFECTLY! i hope i can make lotusland work for me cause i got that and sunset b, etc..lol.

Lily said...

olive green is a great color on you!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

the color is gorgeous on you!! darn, you know soft ochre is not in the permanent line yet over here :( it'll be too late by the time it's here >_<

Anonymous said...

Wow, what BEAUTIFUL eyes! LOVE these colors on you -- SO pretty!

Ling said...

I think the e/s, lippie and blush compliments your face. You look gorgeous Vanessa! You need to impart some elite eye makeup skills to me!

Btw, I couldn't get to you via mail. So I'm gonna 'spam' here. lol.

I'm just wondering if you can help me advertise my blogshop on your blog in a post and you get to pick anything you like from my blogshop + free postage too!

Please let me know of your decision. ;D

Many thanks!

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

love this look on u, u look absolutely gorgeous as always :D

marisol said...

I recently discovered your blog but this is the first time that I comment. I love this look. The liner is sick... I wish I could do mine so awesome like yours.

*~kAy~* said...

gorgeous!!!

L said...

you've always had beautiful skin vanessa! i freakin' love this look, one of my favs now, esp. the olive green/black combo. sexy look! cheeee-oWWWWWWWWWW!

Sarah said...

Ooh, I just had to comment, very pretty on you!

Ahleessa said...

I'm loving "Mink & Sable" look!!! :)

na said...

Beautiful colors!

Tracy Roa said...

Love this look! The foundation does look like a good match for you!

Sara said...

GORGEOUSSSS, lovin this look on you doll!

Xx

JANE said...

Mink & Sable looks gorgeous on you! Damn, and I wasn't gonna pick up anything from this collection!

Vanessa said...

Thank you ladies! Nice meeting ya Marisol! Thanks for stopping by!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter