Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, September 29, 2007

DollyMix

.



Yesterday was unbelievably long and tiring, as usual I was stuck in traffic on my way to work, I would have to say that's probably the worst and most stressed part of my day is BEFORE I even get to work! I know we all deal with it, it just sucks because in California, there are A LOT of bad drivers, I hate the ones that just cut you off without signaling, I mean they paid $50,000+ on their cars you would think they would use everything it came with, like SIGNALS! haha, I am NOT Miss Cleo, I don't know whether you are going to make a a left or a right...sigh.

I got my refill blush in "DollyMix" today since I swear I eat all my makeup with how quick I go through things...


The more I use it the more I realize how much I love my baby blending brush from Essence of Beauty, it's super cute and is great for blending large portions of the eye, by the brow bone, decolletage, etc.


I know I already said this, but I really love the Smoke Signals quad, I use it often because all the colors are just so eye-popping, my favorite has to be Rondelle, it's just a gorgeous all over lid color or as a highlight!

3 comments

Viviana said...

Hi Vanessa!

I just recently discovered your blog,
and I think your are amazing!
You have helped me a lot with makeup tips.
Thanks to you I also discovered MAC.
Theres onl ONE store in my country (Panama), and i think im in love.
I personally like revlon, but MAC have the best eyeshadows.
Love how you make smoky eyes, since is my favorite look.

Your new makeup friend.

-Viviana.
P.D: I just send you a myspace friend request, hope youll accept me :)

Stephie said...

i've been thinking about getting dollymix, can you make an fotd with it? i know you probably have one on your blog, but i'm kind of lazy at the moment :)

girl i know about the traffic in CA. that's the only thing i WON'T miss from LA. but the messed up thing is that now in texas, traffic has gotten almost as bad! i get really miffed when people don't signal or say thank you... haha but they aren't as nice as us huh?

Karen said...

The Smoke Signals quad is amazing. Rondelle is gorgeous!

And yay, Dollymix - one of my holy grail blushes. All girls need to get on the Dollymix train!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter