Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, September 14, 2007

Poll Results and Beauty Insider Article!

.

UPDATE: Feed buttons have finally been implemented, it's located right below the "about me" in the right hand column, so feel free to subscribe to the feed pertaining to whichever you use (Google, etc) that way you never miss a post!

So the poll results were that most of you CANNOT live without...Mascara! It was then followed by foundation and lipgloss.

My answer? I cannot live without Chapstick, shocking eh?!

Anyway, the new article for Cherry Culture is published,check it out!

http://www.cherryculture.com/insiderpick11.php

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter