Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, April 6, 2009

Vegas Haul!

.

Vegas was fun as usual, although this was the first trip to Vegas where I didn't gamble AT ALL, and usually I look forward to playing my "Wheel of Fortune" machine! LOL. But this trip was really just to relax and get away from the stresses of work and life- so I did a little retail therapy. The BF was nice enough to give me some of his winnings (i.e. shopping money!) so I hit up the CCO at the Premium Outlets and the MAC PRO store. I wanted to also go to the one at Primm, but we were so tired on our way back home so we skipped it, which is probably a good thing before I went crazy!

I got mostly eyeshadows that I missed out when the collection came out (such as "Cool Heat", I only ended up getting "Gulf Stream" and "Warming Trend" when it first came out) so I ended up getting "Warm Chill" and "Cool Heat" to add to the two and a backup of "Gulf Stream" since I love that color. "Fade" and "Poison Pen" eyeshadow, mattene lipstick in "Classic Dame" which is such a gorgeous red lipstick; I missed out on that when the mattene lipsticks came out (which I thought they should have made that collection permanent!), and didn't want to shell out $30+ on eBay for it either, haha. So I was happy I was able to nab it for like $12. I also got "Full on Lust" lipglass which is a nice soft matte pink lipglass that I debated when it came out, then completely missed the boat when it was gone. (Swatches in my next post)

I then got a few outfits from Charlotte Russe while I was at the outlet for work and play. I then went to the MAC Pro store since the boys were still gambling, and bought a few pro pan refills for my palette, the MAC Pro Transparent Setting Powder, and the Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment. Of course I will post reviews once I am done giving 'em a test run.

Eyeshadows from L to R: Parfait Amour, Yogurt, Motif, and Aquadisiac


Eyeshadows: Nehru, Sour Lemon (pro), and Charcoal Brown






CCO Haul:

35 comments

Phoebe said...

GORGEOUS HAUL!! can't wait to see ur reviews on the prep+prime! Luv ur blog!! :)

GiGi said...

I love Vegas, glad you relaxed! Nice haul.

Summer-Lovin said...

Oh la la!!
Can't wait for the reviews!
I don't know of any CCO's in Canada/Toronto :(
For SHAME, Canada...FOR SHAME!!

Unknown said...

looking forward to the setting powder review!

Anonymous said...

mega haul! love it! hehe very nice color selections

KillaCamilla said...

i LOVE the translucent powder so much! your gonna love it!

XRocksmama said...

great haul!

izumi said...

niceeeeeee :)

Unknown said...

Awesome haul!

treeesha said...

hey vanessa is this the infamous mac pro invisible setting powder?

treeesha said...

hey vanessa, is this the infamous mac pro invisible setting powder?

ps. great haul

audgepodge said...

ooh... you got some fun stuff! I also bought the P+P skin refined zone and am using it for the first time today. So far I like it except that it smells kind of funky (reminds me of elmer's glue - LOL)

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Nice haul!!! I want to go to Vegas again soo bad! But I don't have Spring Break and I only have 2 weeks in between the Spring Semester and the Summer Term >_<

Nessa said...

mmm, makeup! :]

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

I really need a CCO near my house... ><

im done said...

what a great haul! i love finding things for a great price!
thank God for CCO's.

sanniet said...

ohhh all the colors look so pretty!! I Love Charlotte Russe too <3 I'm glad you had a relaxing time in Vegas! Usually Vegas is too hectic for me hehe

RESSA said...

hi vanessa! can;t wait for the reviews...esp for P+P skin refined zone.

Iyah Love said...

Yay for the haul! :h: I want to go the CCO there! Seems like they have lots of e/s! :) I wanted the Yogurt e/s coz i'm such a dork for not wanting to use my HK palette that has yogurt in it. Hahaha! Oh I wish I have MAC Pro card then I wouldn't be so broke! ahahah! :) Or probably the other way around! I'd probably shop more. :m:

aquaracer said...

great haul!!! :) i love parfait amour...

tanvilovesmac said...

omg..!! lucky you...:b:
can't seem to find any CCO's here in TORONTO...=(
ii guess allcosmeticswarehouse will have to do for now =D
btw...loving the parfait amour, sour lemon, motif && aquadisiac...

AskMeWhats said...

wonderful hauls you got! and I hope you are all charged up for the coming week! :)

Anonymous said...

goody goody gooooodies!!! i love it!!

you got the good stuff!! i love COOL HEAT e/s!! so lucky u found it!! sour lemon looks yummy!! i want it!! i need to go to a damn pro store (never been to one )

well glad u had a fun shopping day at vegas!!

Anonymous said...

Great haul!! The eyeshadows from the CCO looks so pretty

Unknown said...

Hey Vanessa. Glad to hear that you had fun and got yourself some nice stuff ^^ can you tell me what color your wearing on your nails in the pic where you're holding the powder? thanks!

MakeMeUp101 said...

great haul!! what is the blue e/s called at the bottom right? thanks!

tanvilovesmac said...

my last post...sorry sorry =$
ii meant authenticcosmeticswholesale
my bad =P
anyhoo, lovin the blog..keep it up (y)
=D

blushing in high heels said...

thats soooo sweet how you BF gave you money for shopping!!!

Queencess said...

I'm so upset to find out that the MAC in CP is a pro store after leaving Las Vegas!! Ughhh!

Jerah197 said...

great haul!!!

K said...

Wow great haul!!

Unknown said...

Nice haulage girl! The eyeshadows are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Sweetness...(drooling here. LOL!)


Dang- why do I live like like over an hour from a pro store? All my orders are over the phone as I refuse to drive into Chicago...ugh.


Thank goodness you swatch things so I can see what they look like BEFORE I order them! Can't wait to see the swatches!


<3

Vanessa said...

Thanks ladies!

Cindy- I believe I am wearing Zoya nailpolish in "Sweet". :)

Anonymous said...

those cco eyeshadows look so pretty! :D

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter