Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MAC Pack

.

So Jon put money in our account so that I can get a new tire (since he had a flat last night) and we switched cars since he can't drive on the freeway like that, and said that I can use the left over money for shopping. BIG MISTAKE.

I ended up going to MAC while waiting for the car and bought more stuff. Haha, Sucker.

I bought:
MAC 3D Lipglass in "Lightswitch", MAC Blush in "Strada", and another paint pot, a shimmery orangey-gold, "Rubenesque".



I LOVE the lipgloss, it's a sheer, glittery/shimmery pink:


On the lips:


"Rubenesque" Paint Pot:


On the eye:



MAC Blush in "Strada":

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter