Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reader Question (RE: Flat top brush)

.

Q: What do you use the flat top brush for? Thank you.
______________________________________________________________________________
A: I use it to apply my mineral makeup (foundation), I find it a lot easier to use a flat top brush AND it gives me awesome coverage and is less messy because it gives me better control as well as "holding" onto the minerals on its bristles. You can also use it as a bronzer or applying other makeup as well, not just for minerals.

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter