Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My BRUSH BAG!

.

I got my Brush Bag today from Forever Female and I LOVE IT! I am so happy it fits even my biggest brushes (the Sonia Kushuk one I had for years had become outgrown!)

I can now travel with all my brushes in one easy to carry bag and what I love is how each brush has it's own pocket to eliminate me having to look for which brushes to use, I can see it all right then and there! It even has a sanitary flap to keep my brushes covered and protected while it's in my luggage or makeup box! I can't wait to get my CoastalScents Brushes!

When it's closed:


Open and empty:


Open and filled:


2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,
Love your site! You have a lot of great tips. I was wondering how long should you keep eyeshadow?
Thanks!

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

hey nessa! cute brush roll! :]

just wanted to let you know, KT naturals is now offering synthetic brushes that look VERY similar to the brushes that foreverfemale has... but cheaper. KT naturals premium long flat top brush is only $12.99 compared to foreverfemales $18.50. it might be something worth checking out! :] just letting you know... :]

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter