Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, August 6, 2007

Reader Comment

.

Hey Nessa, I finally tried Vaseline as a base on my lids and just wanted to thank you for that wonderful tip! I was playing around with makeup and I just found the vaseline made it easier to blend and the colors came our more vibrant. I haven't tested it for lasting power yet though. Thanks again!

____________________________________________________________________________

A: Yay! I am glad it worked out for you, Vaseline does give it more vibrancy, but you just gotta be sure not to put so much because it will start to streak and put excess color where you don't want it, so a THIN layer is good enough. For some lasting power, try www.modelinabottle.com

Thanks for letting me know how it worked out for you!

0 comments

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter