Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Outfit of the Day (OOTD) & Flashes of Light

.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow because for the past 2 days I've been seeing random, sporadic flashes of light when I blink which is a symptom of Retinal Detachment which I am hoping and praying I don't have since the only way to fix it is through surgery, and surgery on the eye is not my idea of a good time. LOL. So I am freaking out just a tad bit, but I hope it's not that and is related to something more benign like stress or headaches. When it first happened, I honestly thought I was crazy and just seeing things out of the corner of my eye, I didn't even know that the flashes of light could be caused from my own eye! And it's been that way the past 2 days, and I read if it's left untreated can cause blindness- so I am seeing a doc tomorrow! I am hopeful as I do not have the most common symptom of retinal detachment which is floaters, and can obstruct vision. *Crosses fingers*

Anyway, at the request of a reader, I am going to start doing more OOTD (outfit of the day) posts. I think the reason I lack in that department is because I am always rushing out the door and never think to take a pic. And because doing self full body shots isn't easy! Usually I have to get the fiance to help me out but he leaves later than I do. Boo.

I look like a cheeseball in this pic, like I am representing MAC's Tartan Tale collection HAHA. I love that my purse matches my boots exactly, I didn't plan it that way and I bought them separately so I was pleased it didn't look a bit off. The boots look weird in this pic, they are over the knee and have a more pointed top but in this pic it looks like a straight across cuff, probably the angle it was taken.

Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

20 comments

Pau F said...

OMG how scary! I hope it's not Retinal Detachment girl, you'll be in my prayers. best of luck tomorrow at the doc's.

Vanessa said...

Thanks girl!

Mara said...

Nessa, you look adorable. I love the camel color boots, they look very versatile. :) I hope your eyes get better. My eyes just healed due to a scratch on my cornea and it took 2 weeks....thank goodness for glasses.

AskMeWhats said...

I love your boots! too bad I can't seem to wear them down here! You know how weird the weather is down here!:D Goodluck again Nessa!

Vanessa said...

Thanks Mara and Nikki!

Kristen said...

Good luck at your doctor's appointment, I am hopeful you will be fine! And super cute outfit by the way! Love those boots!

(My kitty Luna says hi, she's laying on my hands as I try to type this lol)

Meya Cruz said...

I love the outfit!!

AnNeTtEe said...

such a cute outfit!! looooove those boots!! sooo purrrty!

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit!
and about the light flashes, if you're seeing them in both eyes, chances are your retina's fine. I'm crossing my fingers for you, anyway

Anonymous said...

Hi Nessa! sooo GLAD to know you're back =) You're one of my favorite bloggers so thank you for blogging again. Life may be far from perfect at times but what matters is the way you handle and live it =) Life is beautiful and you're so right about knowing what's "important" to you and that's Family coz the whole world can turn its back from you but family will always be there. God bless always! Im loving the Outfit of the day posts. Keep inspiring!
~Chloe~

charmed-chick said...

Good luck at the doctors i hope it all goes well for you <3

Katherine said...

omg i just bought those boots. they are so comfy. they were $74 plus no tax in MN :)

xxx said...

Good luck at your appointment. I underwent laser eye surgery this past week to fix a small retinal tear/hole in one of my eyes. The surgery itself was totally painless and the eye itself was just a little sore for a day or two. I was depressed that I still have to be on the look out for floaters/future tears but getting it fixed early helps prevent the retina from detaching, which is a much more complicated/condition surgery.

OGKUSHGIRL said...

Omg! Let us know how your appointment goes asap! hope all is well!

love the top , btw[=

Unknown said...

I love your boots, I bet they are so comfortable! You always dress so nice and put together! Yes, do let us know about the outcome of the appt, like I said before you'll be in my prayers :)

Unknown said...

Oh no!!! Hope your doctors appointment went well and that it wasnt retinal detachment. I know that some people who suffer from migraines also see flashes of lights before the onset of a migraine, and you mentioned something about headaches in your post! Hope it wasnt either of those things and something a lot simpler! =)

Love the outfit btw! Especially the boots!!!

Essy said...

Aww I hope your eye is OK! ((hugs)) Also, THANK YOU for wearing a shirt that covers your butt. I hate it when girls wear leggings and short shirts! Even guys think it's disgusting!

Sofia said...

lookin gorgeous

Fruity Lashes said...

love your oftd and boots are really cute!

btw, check out my blog and holiday giveaway http://www.fruitylashes.com/fruity-lashes-holiday-giveaway-1145/

Prinzesschen said...

Nice Outfit!

Greets Claudia
http://kleinstadtprinzessin.blogspot.com/

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter