Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

IMATS Haul 2011

.



Finally have my IMATS Haul up! I still have TONS of reviews and posts to do, and pics to edit, but I am getting there! Don't worry INGLOT post is next! I didn't haul a lot as you can see, since I pretty much got everything I needed at the Vegas show.

I stocked up on some lashes, and my holy grail Anastasia products because it was 40% off at the show! So instead of paying around $20 each for the Brow Whiz Pencil and the tinted brow gel in Caramel, I paid around $12.50 each! The Inglot booth was packed with people, and just ended up getting a 5 eyeshadow palette at the time because it was my first time trying them out. I also stopped by my favorite brush booth, Bdellium Tools and bought some brushes. The NYX booth at the show was insane, but was able to snag some of their new matte lipsticks (which I love!), I will post swatches soon and comparing them to other lipsticks (such as MAC's "Candy Yum Yum!)

Napoleon Perdis was a major sponsor this year at IMATS and they were so generous and nice to the everyone, their booth was one of the best ones at the show. I received their coral kit that has coral eyeshadows, blushes, and their infamous lip veil, and their lip veil in "Rare Opal" in my press kit and I am just loving coral right now, so it was right up my alley!

One of the highlights of IMATS, was meeting Zena, the creator of the Z Palette! I wish I took a pic with her...she is super sweet and I was so flattered she already knew who I was because she read my previous review on the Zebra Z Palette, and gave me the Pro Z Palette to review (which is sturdier and deeper, of course review coming soon!)

 Since I re-organized my Inglot palette and bought new shades, swatches and names of each one will be featured in my Inglot post :)

8 comments

Emily (Massachusetts Mask) said...

I'm loving all your new goodies!
I can't wait to see reviews on it all :)

Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries said...

Great haul! I can't wait for IMATS to come to Sydney in September. Unfortunately we don't get anywhere near the same brands as you guys in the states but it is still lots of fun to be around other beauty addicts.

Can't wait to see your reviews! Xox

Kalmo said...

Awesome haul! Can't wait to see the review.

Bun Bun Makeup Tips said...

Looking forward to the Pro Z Palette and Inglot swatches post!

Anna said...

niceeeeeee

xoxo elle

JC ♔ said...

Awesome haul! I love everything, especially the Inglot and Z Palette.

charlene-ann said...

I wish that Inglot was gonna be at the IMATS coming to Toronto but unfortunately they're booth won't be there :(

Unknown said...

The post is showing some wonderful makeup products and have reviewed them. Know all about it
mineral make up
Salon

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter