Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wedding Planning Progress!

.

I know, I have been terrible with blogging lately. I wish I was super woman and can do it all. With 155 days left until the big day, I have been so busy planning, gluing, taping, and basically trying to get everything together (without any papercuts!). Since I am pretty much doing a lot of things by hand- it's 150+ of each thing, it's taking up a lot of my sleep time LOL. But I know it's gonna be worth it!

We still have a lot more things to do (can't wait to do some cake tasting!), but I am confident we can get everything done in time, even though there are times I ask myself "why did I think it was a bright idea to make everything myself?" haha. We are also thinking about making our own centerpieces. But I can happily say I finally got my dress! I love it and I cannot wait to wear it. I plan on wearing it to the grocery store, when I sleep, etc. LOL. Hey, gotta make use of it!

About to do more wedding and halloween errands (since we are having our yearly halloween contest at work), so I will make this short, have a great weekend everyone!

Here are some pics of some of the progression so far....

19 comments

Mangotatoes said...

omg I LOVE damask print! It's definitely my favorite and your favors look great!

mango
mangotatoes.blogspot.com

Crlsweetie912 said...

Those centerpieces are amazing.....congratulations......

Jenn said...

HOW CUTE!! I love this :) super pretty! Congrats

xo Jenn

imperfection-isbeauty.com

September said...

Love the souvenirs. Im excited for you. :)

Cezanne said...

Everything looks beautiful! You've done a very nice job. I remember how hectic planning my wedding was because I did a few DIY projects too but it was so worth it in the end.

Jamilla Camel said...

Lovely! Congrats!

나니 said...

omg >: D This is so exciting!

AskMeWhats said...

You've done so much na Nessa! SO happy for you!!! Can't wait to see your photos on your special day with Jon!!!!

MereMakeupManiac said...

i think that is so thoughtful to make everything yourself! although i admit that is really tiring hehe. but for my kids' parties, i like to do everything from scratch too - that way it's a lot more special.

keep up the excitement! so happy for you. :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Everything looks gorgeous so far! I love your wedding colours!

xoxkissablexox said...

love it all! so creative!

Ramesh said...

I wished to thank you for this nice read!! I positively loved each little little bit of it.
Link Building Services

yummy411 said...

omg you are melting my heart! i love it all! i know everything will be amazing!

Sofiamichelle said...

Everything looks fabulous! Love those center pieces!
and great wedding date! It's 3 days before my birthday ;)

Anonymous said...

Am I crazy -- I thought you got married a couple of years ago. I swear I remember seeing your handmade wedding invitations. Are you marrying someone else?

Vanessa said...

Thanks everyone!

@Jenm- Haha no, we have just been engaged for a really long time (since 2009) so it probably seems like we already got married haha; but nope officially next year! I've just been hand making some things way in advance to avoid the rush!

lety_kawasaki said...

You are doing a wonderful work and your personal touch will make your special day even more special! Your hours of sleep spent working on these lovely items are so worth it! Congrats and I'll send you positive vibes from Mexico!!

xoxkissablexox said...

where did u buy the material for those gift boxes? those r super cute

Milieu said...

OMG, how did you do those centerpieces?? I LOVE that glow! :D

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter