Monday, December 26, 2011
Posted by Vanessa at 1:47 AM .
I bought this birdcage veil with a huge ivory flower (and comb) at Forever 21 for $6.80 (can you say bargain steal!??), I just curled my hair and sprayed some gel (Tresemme Spray Gel) to give it more texture and makes everything stay in place without making your hair feel "crispy". I just put my hair up in a loose, messy bun, and just applied the veil; pinning the actual veil down with bobby pins so it stayed in place. I actually liked how it came out, the whole vintage glam vibe is definitely classic.
For my makeup (not gonna wear red lipstick on my wedding day, but thought it'd be fun to use Ruby Woo since it was Christmas day after all!), I used:
- MAC Ruby Woo lipstick
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35
- MAC Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Dark
- MAC e/s in Bisque and Bamboo all over the lids
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Ardell Lashes
- MAC e/s in Chocolate Brown to fill in eyebrows
- Milani Blush in Cherries on Top on cheeks
Ruby Woo looks great on all skin tones (in my opinion), it has a blue undertone that just looks amazing because it doesn't look like a true red on, so it definitely draws attention to the lips. It's really matte/dry, so I apply a tiny coat of Vaseline on my lips before applying to help it go on smoother.