Hello my loves! Hope you all had a great Halloween! Yesterday was my best friend's Halloween party and she is literally obsessed with Halloween! She goes all out every year and usually I am reluctant to dress up since costumes are so expensive these days, and you only end up wearing it for a day, but this year I wanted to actually dress up for her party instead of always "putting something together". So I chose to be a Sheriff!
BTW, some of you asked who won the costume contest at work and the panda won 1st place, followed by Antoine Dodson, and Wilma from the Flinstones. Also, for those of you that do not have blogger, or any other means I can contact you but took the time to leave a comment, I just want to say thank you for your kind words! It means a great deal and I am happy to be blogging again. :)
I decided to go with a purple smokey eye look:
What I used:
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Buff'd Customized Mineral Foundation (Almond/Chamois)
- Finished with MAC Sheer Powder in NC35
- MAC MSF in "Stereo Rose"
- MAC Blush in "Fashion Frenzy" from the Fafinette Collection
- MAC e/s in "Vex" as highlight and browbone
- MAC e/s in "Knight Divine" on eyelid
- MAC e/s in "Red Violet" (PRO) and "Parfait Amour" over the knight divine
- Milani e/s in "Storm" on outer lid and crease
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Ardell Demi Lashes #102
- MAC liquid eyeliner in "Boot Black" over lash line on the falsies
- Anastacia Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Ash
- MAC l/s in "Snob"
- MAC Dazzleglass in "Extra Amp"
The fiance's costume: