A breakdown of what I got:
- Inglot's Milk & Tonic Wipes $4 (smells yummy and at such a good price!)
- Metal palette w/thumb hole $10 (to mix my pigments & foundations on)
- Large Inglot Makeup Bag $16 (fits all my brushes and Inglot palettes!)
- 10 eyeshadow palette with eyeshadows $50
- 5 eyeshadow palette with eyeshadows $30
- Inglot Loose Eyeshadow Pigment in #34 (got it at IMATS for $11)
How it works: Basically when you arrive at the store, you will be given a magnet board (assuming you want a palette), and you basically take the eyeshadows out of the demo slab and put it on your board (see pic below), once you are done, the sales rep will then give you the palette size you want (they have different sizes- 2, 4, 5, 10, 20, 40), along with the eyeshadows you picked out. You can either put the eyeshadows in yourself, or have the sales rep do it for you.
*Each eyeshadow pan (just the refill) is $7 each. At the store, the quantity doesn't matter it's still $7 no matter how many you buy (on their website, the more eyeshadow you buy, the cheaper each one is, example: you buy 10, each eyeshadow then becomes $4.50).
- 2 eyeshadow palette $16
- 4 eyeshadow palette $26
- 5 eyeshadow palette $30
- 10 eyeshadow palette $50
- 20 eyeshadow palette -around $85
- 40 eyeshadow palette $180
- 2 pressed powder palette $30
- 4 pressed blush palette $42
***Regarding rumored price increase***- Now I know via the internet, there have been some rumors about a price increase on the Inglot palettes (for example the 10 eyeshadow palette going from $50 to $80), BUT even though I do not know in the future if that will happen, I DID go to the Newport Beach location and I only paid $50 for my 10 pan palette, and supposedly this price increase was supposed to happen in Feb or May and bought it in early July so.....*shrugs*. BUT the makeup artist did tell me that the round eyeshadow pans WILL BE discontinued.
Color shades: The one thing I dislike about Inglot, is that they don't have easy shade names to remember, so if a friend were to ask me what I am wearing on my eyes, no way would I remember LOL. They name their shades by number and the type of finish it is. Example: 42 matte.
Inglot's various eyeshadow finishes (they have a lot of different finishes!)
- Matte: Matte shades have a flat, dull finish, no shimmer or sparkle.
- Pearl: Another fairly standard term, these shades have a satiny to slightly shimmery frost finish, but are devoid of separate particles of glitter.
- DS: "Double Sparkle", these have a matte type base but have fine glitter or shimmer to them, but not overly sparkly.
- AMC: Stands for "advanced makeup component", which is dubbed as long-wearing, waterproof, and sweatproof and to be the most pigmented out of all the other finishes.
- AMC Shine: Same as AMC above, but more finely milled so these have a bit more sheen to them.
I ended up switching the e/s on the bottom row (2nd from the left),
but the swatches reflect the new color :)
***the darkest purple is on the left, and the rest of the swatches are in proper order***
Some close ups of some of the shadows: