Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally settled in....

.

Ugh, I hate moving. Even though we decided last minute to stay in the city we currently live in, it was annoying to pack and unpack and disassembling all the big furniture and having to put it back together. But I am just so happy it's all done! As much as I desperately wanted to move closer to work, we found nothing we really liked in any of the nearby cities (and that didn't cost an arm and a leg- damn you Los Angeles) and decided to stay here since we love where we live now. Commute still sucks but I must say, I look forward to going home, where it feels like home. And I love our spacious kitchen that has an island! Comes in handy when we are cooking. We still have some more unpacking to do....but all the essentials are in, and we have internet! So I will be adding more posts soon!

11 comments

donnarence said...

can't wait for your new posts.. your kitchen looks neat!!! i love white

AnNeTtEe said...

congrats on your new place! =)

Iyah Love said...

ahhh! I feel you on the moving and unpacking! we moved in to our new place before christmas and we're still not 100% settled in! hahahah!! still one box left :| we don't have much storage place thats why :(

jilliandanica said...

<333 your kitchen! My bf and I were apt. hunting too and it was hard to find something nice that didn't break the bank. Why does the westside have to be so pricey!?

Kristen said...

Congrats! The kitchen looks gorgeous! So jealous of your fireplace, we don't really get those out here in Hawaii. But in 8 months I can haz one in Alabama! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I love the kitchen cabinets! (Total sucker for nice kitchens)

Can't wait to see more pictures of your new nest!


XOXO
Miss. P

Robyn @ Purely Cosmetics said...

Ugh. I move my mom this coming Tuesday, and I'm dreading it!

Anonymous said...

I like the kitchen. I wish mine had an island. Moving is a pain!

Roxy said...

love love LOVE the island! and ugh moving is such a pain but im glad you love the place!

Zoua said...

I love that you have a built-in pantry right in the kitchen. My apartment didn't come with a pantry anywhere... so I turned the downstairs linen closet into the pantry. The walk-in closet in the bedroom next to the bathroom houses guest towels, etc.

Where is your trash can? Is it under the sink? We have a large trash can and recycling bin.. so we put it right where your console/entry way table is. Not the prettiest sight, I know... now, maybe if it was stainless steel looking!

Nicole said...

Congratulations on the new and beautiful place. I looooove that fireplace and the island is awesome. Makes me want to move...Ive been in my current place for 10 years 0_0

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter