Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, December 11, 2008

FOTD: Holiday Red & Black

.

My sister requested this look for her holiday look for school, so I used Pure Luxe's red mineral eyeshadow in "OMG" and Milani's "Storm".





What I used:
[Face]

- Camellia Rose Skin Soothing Primer
- MAC StudioFinish Concealer in NC30
- Cargo OneBase Concealer
- Dior ForeverSkin Foundation

[Cheeks]
- MAC Beauty Powder in "Soft Flame" (LE)

[Eyes]
- Pure Luxe e/s in "OMG" applied wet with MAC mixing medium on lid
- Milani "Storm" e/s on outer-V and contour
- MAC e/s in "Ricepaper" as highligh
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- Covergirl Exactlights Mascara for brown eyes

[Lips]

- Berry color from L.A. Girl Lip Palette in "Delicious"









14 comments

AskMeWhats said...

I love this Nessa! how have you been??? :) :) :) I've missed you! I know how busy you are but thanks for this tut! :)

gbbylnscc said...

omg.. i love this look on you!

JANE said...

I love red e/s - I think it's sexy. Another great look girl :)

MakeupByRenRen said...

pretty! looks like a perfect dupe for the dangerzone mes!

Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty Look!!

iamgrape1119 said...

I love that pop of red! It's so festive! I love your eye color too!

Anonymous said...

so glad your back! this look is beautiful :) by the way, your hair is amazing..how'd you do it?

MakeupBliss said...

This is a stunning look! I have the Pure Luxe e/s in Ouch as well and it's such a beautiful color!

Unknown said...

Very Sultry! I love this!

Melissa Joy said...

lovely look! I love the red eyeshadow and the lip color!

Charmy said...

its red with a lil coral tint I love it!!

Lyn said...

pretty fotd! red never plays good with my skin tone, you pulled it off perfectly!

Anonymous said...

the berry color from LA girl.... omgggg *faints* its gorgeous!!! i love your looks vanessa! :D

Carla L said...

lovely look :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter