Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Beauty Gift Ideas under $50!

.

The Holidays are around the corner...and the economy sucks. But we still gotta look beautiful right?! LOL. Well at least our friends and family can use some beauty products to lift their spirits through this crazy year, so get them one of these great gift sets available at Sephora OR this 40-eyeshadow palette with Limited Edition shades from Flirt! Cosmetics (available at Kohl's or Kohls.com for $21). In case you are new to Flirt! Cosmetics, they are in the same family as MAC Cosmetics as they are both owned by the Estee Lauder Company. So what does that mean? That they are pigmented just as much as MAC!

Since this eyeshadow set is a gift to my sister back in Washington, I couldn't swatch 'em, so I'll have her do it once she opens it! :)





Lorac Croc Case- Full Face Collection, $44


Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch, $39


Smashbox Gift of Glow, $39

Set includes:

- 0.20 oz Lip Gloss in Gilded (light opalescent gold)
- 0.16 oz Flash Powder (soft luminous gold)
- 0.10 oz Waterproof Shadow Liner in Hollywood (dark warm brown)
- Waterproof Shadow Liner Brush #30
- Baby Buki Brush
- Quilted Travel Pouch



Stila Shine on Gift of Glaze, $22


NARS Exclusive Lipgloss Collection, $45

This limited-edition set includes NARS Lip Gloss shades in:

- Triple X (clear shine)
- Harlow (silvery mauve)
- Striptease (pearlized beige sheen)
- Bloodwork (red vinyl)
- Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)



Calvin Klein Mini Lipgloss Set, $25

The collection includes mini flavored lip glosses in:

- Cupid (cherry)
- Silverado (vanilla)
- Atomic (raspberry)
- Sparkle (strawberry)
- Dew Drop (pink lemonade)



Bare Escentuals, Bare Pleasures Eye Colors, $48

This Sephora-exclusive collection includes:

- bareMinerals Cashmere Eye Color (medium red clay)
- bareMinerals Chardonnay Eye Color (light butter)
- bareMinerals Bordeaux Eye Color (deep purple merlot)
- bareMinerals Tiara Eye Color (light angel pink)
- bareMinerals Snowflake Eye Color (sparkling blizzard)
- bareMinerals Nice Rock Eye Color (chocolate diamond)
- bareMinerals Rose Pearl Eye Color (medium mauve pink)
- bareMinerals Black Emerald Liner Shadow (black emerald)
- bareMinerals Sapphire Liner Shadow (metallic untramarine)



POP Hello Gorgeous Palette, $33.60


Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Collection, $35


Urban Decay Trifecta, $22

Set includes:

- 0.09 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon (glimmering dark brown)
- 0.26 oz Big Fatty Mascara (black)



Smashbox Flawless Finish Primer Set (Rapture), $39


Too Faced Glamour Eyes Kipling Makeup Bag Edition, $29.50

The collection includes:

- 0.08 oz Lovey Dovey Eye Shadow (sable brown with gold micro-glitter & fawn shimmer)
- 0.169 oz Lash Injection Mascara (black)
- 0.11 oz Shadow Insurance Primer
- 0.09 oz Ooh & Aah Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner (black and silver glitter)

16 comments

gbbylnscc said...

i rlly love that FLIRT! palette

im done said...

welcome back!
WOW NO WAY that khols makeup palette.
I really want that now!

JANE said...

They are great deals! But you only make me want to buy them for myself haha

MakeupByRenRen said...

i'd love to get any of those gifts...and with all the gazillion sales going on right now, a lot of that stuff is even cheaper!

MakeupBliss said...

I want the flirt pallette! The colors are so pretty!

Queencess said...

I got the Flirt! palette and I've always been a fan of Flirt! but some of the colors just dont show up on me. Its kinda weird. Personally, I like the singles better. But the palette is a really good deal!

Dedicted to haterz said...

I just bought the Flirt Palette today. Best thing to do when eyeshadows do not come up on you...ALWAYS wear a primer or an eyeshadow stick. I have the Jane colorsticks, I bought them from Drugstore.com for $3.49 and they make my eyeshadows pop no matter what brand my shadows are.

pharm_chick said...

MAC little darlings are now 25% off! just wanted to pass that on =)

Anonymous said...

I got the Limited Edition shades from Flirt! Cosmetics for myself!!!! I love it. I meant to xmas shop for my fam but i just couldn't resist lol

Katrina said...

wow! soo many colors and only $21! i want that palette! :)

Ali Brown said...

I wish I had a Kohls near me...serves me right for leaving GA...I did get my sephora order shipped to me and happen to have ordered the Too Faced Shadow Insurance...LOVIN' IT!!!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I am not really into make up but... WOW.. Man do I ever want those lipglosses!

FuN and MakeUp said...

that palette from kohls looks sooOo nice!! do u have it? if u do.. i would love to see a review =)

Grayburn said...

I'm having trouble choosing from these! Thanks for the great suggestions.

Wishing you & your loved ones a Merry x'mas & happy new year!

Grayburn

Anonymous said...

wow..great article
for more info.on cosmetics visit our website at
www.vistatubes.com
Plastic packaging

Unknown said...

Wow. Fantastic gift ideas. this is best gift ideas for the girl who loves to wear make up.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter