Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IBS/IECSC Las Vegas!

.

I know it's been ages since my last post, but i've been traveling and have not had much internet access to upload my pics, so finally I had some time to post up some pics from the industry/professionals only show in Vegas (IBS and IECSC). It was scorching hot in Las Vegas, so it was nice to get out of the sun and walk around and check out all the exhibitors.

I got a bunch of nail polishes from OPI and Orly, a TON of headbands (I will do a separate post later), some blushes and pencils from Modern Beauty, a fascinator-esque headband, some rings, and brushes from bdelliumtools.com, where I also won a brush kit! I absolutely LOVE their brushes, they don't shed as much as other brushes (if at all), and the people that work there are so friendly and amazing! I got some of their brushes a year ago at IMATS, and I loved it, so I made sure to stock up!

I also visited the INGLOTS store at the Forums Shops, but didn't buy anything then since I already spent a lot at the show, but it was nice seeing the store in person. (I ended up buying an Inglots palette at IMATS! LOL)

I will be doing a video and a more in-depth post of the products I got soon, but for now, here are some pics!

Rings for $1!

12 comments

Jaclyn Rose said...

ahhhh! so many shows!! :) can't wait for Inglot this weekend!

Dragonfly3r said...

you guys in amercia are sssoo lucky!! even our IMATS here in Australia is crap, it's tiny and barely has anything on sale!!! =[ i need to travel! haha

Jenny52experience said...

omgosh rings for a dollar?!

MsRinz said...

i wanna try that Enzo Milano brand!

AAAAA said...

wow thats girl heaven! we don't have anything remotely close to that in australia

tiffyama said...

Ahhh, I can't wait to see your posts! Looks like the show was an awesome success. :D So jealous~ heh heh. Love all those polishes you picked out. Perfect for the summertime! Yee~!

Claudia said...

Nice! Looks like a candy shop :)

http://lillispace.blogspot.com

Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries said...

I was dying to go to both of these shows but I had to choose between these two or Cosmoprof. If I lived in the US I would never miss one of these shows!

Bombchell said...

lots of goodies!

The Mighty J said...

Man that looks aweeeesome! So jealous!

Ethereal Prey said...

zomg! I wanna go too! Hide me in your purse next time! lol!

Roxy said...

looks like fun! this is such a creeper comment but my sister and i saw u at IMATS but we were too scared to ask u for a pic! LOL

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter