Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday FOTD

.

Thanks everyone for the bday greetings on Facebook, Twitter, text, and phone! I didn't realize how many people also share June 1st as their birthday. The fiance was super sweet, he always gives the best (and sappiest!) cards, they always make me tear up, he got me an iPad2 as a birthday gift, I was so excited! Now I can travel without carrying my heavy laptop, and of course playing Angry Birds and Words with Friends on a bigger screen is awesome haha.

My wonderful co-workers and friends totally made my day, Natasha made me delicious red velvet cupcakes (my favorite), Carolina and her daughter gave me the cutest Hello Kitty mug with a cover and a thermos (yet I just turned 29! LOL), and Kyle got me a Sony Dash. I have such a great circle around me and I am so grateful to have them in my life.

As for my birthday FOTD, I kept it simple, probably will do a more intricate look this weekend, but since I went to work on my bday, I just kept it basic, but brightened up the lip with Covergirl Lipstick in "Smitten".


Bday dinner with my bridesmaid Zari:
What I used: 
[Hair]
- NuMe Style Flat Iron

[Face]
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 35
- MAC Sheer Pressed Powder in NC 35

[Cheeks]
- MAC Blush in "True Romantic"
- MSF in "Petticoat"

[Eyebrows]
- MAC Brow Set in "Girl Boy"

[Eyes]
- 28 eyeshadow neutral palette (they don't have names)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- Urban Decay "Corrupt" on lower lashline

[Lips]
-Covergirl Lipstick in "Smitten"

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Awww, the card is so sweetly written. How cute. (;
& I love Angry Birds!

Happy belated birthday!

*~kAy~* said...

happy belated birthday! <3
So nice to have such lovely people around you! :3
you got such great gifts! <3

Unknown said...

cutee :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Best wishes :) you look gorgeous!

AAAAA said...

happy belated birthday!

yummy411 said...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY!! we are june babies. you look gorg per usu and the foundation=flawless!!! *swoon* Romeo's the bestEST ;D you two are too cute!

Jeannie said...

Your iPad case is so cute! What brand is it by? :h:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter