Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Conair Heat Protection Mat & Pouch

.

Went to Walmart the other day and came across this Conair heat resistant pouch and mat roll for $7.98! And that's the regular price! Since I recently got the NuMe Style Flat Iron and the Le Angelique Clipless Curling Iron, I needed a place I can store them in and that was also heat resistant so that I can store it immediately after use when I travel, and to have a place to set it on when I am doing my hair. Since these hair stylers get really hot, you can't just set them anywhere without risk burning your table or things around it. So I am really glad I came across this because it does the job without breaking my wallet!

The design is super cute, and matches my pink hot tools (they have a few other designs as well); the pouch itself is removable (so you can get rid of the bulk of the roll and just use it as a storage pouch), it's fastened to the mat by Velcro.  When you open the roll (which has two large buttons to keep it closed), the large space you unroll is the heat resistant mat, it's large enough to hold a variety of regular and slightly larger curling iron sizes. The inside of the pouch is also insulated with heat protection material so you no longer have to wait for your curling iron or flat iron to cool. The entire roll itself is lightweight and easy to tote around and I was able to still fit my heat resistant glove in the pouch as well.

The only con I can say is that the pouch itself *may* not be big enough to hold larger curling irons or flat irons (taking into consideration their cords).

PROS:
- The price! Can't beat $7.98 and does the job!
- Removable zippered pouch- I like that it gives me the option to get rid of any bulk from the roll
- Pouch and mat in one is handy
- Comes in a few more other designs

CONS:
- May not fit super large curling irons or flat irons.

Where to buy: Walmart stores (did not see this on their website, www.walmart.com)

How much? $7.98

9 comments

JC ♔ said...

That's a great idea. Just wondering... do you know if/think it might fit a CHI flat iron?

That's a great price though, wow!

jilliandanica said...

Great find!

Unknown said...

This is really cute :)

*~kAy~* said...

wow this is a great idea!
I'm always scared someone's gona get burnt whenever I leave the hot flat iron to cool off :p

Jess said...

wow..what a cool idea! I never thought of that... I would always leave mine out till they cooled off but I like this idea a lot better..thanks for the heads up!

Issa said...

wow, this is super cute!!!

Bangs and Blogs said...

This is such a great find and looks so cute to boot. I know what I will have my eye open for the next time I am in wallmart.

AIDA said...

Great blog! I love your FOTD looks.. am definitely following!

BeautyDrugs said...

i simply love your posts.muwahhh.great review
http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2012/07/international-giveaway-urban-decay.html

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter