Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, May 29, 2011

MAC Brow Set in "Girl Boy"

.

Described on the MAC Website as: A brush-on gel that strokes brows into shape. Adds shine and style. No flaking or stiffening. Tinted or clear. Also grooms lashes, sideburns and facial hair.

I was previously using Anastasia's Brow Gel in "Caramel" which is my HG when it comes to brow gels because it gives a nice natural tint and keeps my eyebrows in place all day without feeling sticky or stiff. I decided to try and find something that's a bit cheaper, and found MAC Brow Set in "Girl Boy", it's described as "fawn-blonde" in color ($15.00, www.maccosmetics.com). The reason I got something lighter than my normal eyebrow color is because I noticed that shades that are my color are a tad bit too dark, so I tend to go a shade or two lighter when it comes to eyebrow gels because it looks more natural and not as bold.

I am loving this brow set so far! It has a thin, easy-to-use brush so you can precisely set your brows and gives a nice subtle tint, and it does a great job at keeping any stray hairs in place.

What are your favorite brow products?

11 comments

Tara Cabullo said...

I just got this in Toronto (hella more expensive by five dollars ugh) and I love it! I love it on you, too!

jenger_luxurious said...

I just went blonde! I soooooo need this! Thanks for the review :)

JC ♔ said...

oh wow, that actually looks really good. way better than i pictured.


www.makeupdiary.org

Bombchell said...

hmmm I'm tempted

Jenny52experience said...

o0o looks good!

miemiemie said...

so you just put that on your brows alone? haha neat then! i'm getting tired of filling in my brows with powder..maybe when i get so sick of it, i might try this..

Unknown said...

Unfortunately I have the worst brows on the planet. I pretty much have to draw them on. Lately ive been using an inglot eyeshadow. Ive seen people use this mac product to lighten their eyebrows and worked a treat! great post xxxx

Katrina said...

i'm surprised it didn't look bronzy on the brows. i might get this next time :) i'm currently using beguile.

AskMeWhats said...

Nice, i haven't tried any brow gel!

Issa said...

this looks nice! very natural and looks like it's very easy to use... :)

♔Jaimie said...

I really like it! One would think it would be too gold and bright, but it works really well!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter