Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sally Hansen "Laced Up" & How-To Tutorial

.

 

Stephanie requested that I show the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips in "Laced Up", so I thought i'd also do a quick video on how-to apply them as they can be tricky for people who aren't used to nailstrips. I used Seche Vite as my top coat, which I noticed helps it stay on longer. I like that these nailstrips are 'movable' as in if you placed them wrong or it suddenly sticks to your nail, you can still carefully peel them off and start over; as some other brands I have tried (Forever 21's version of nailstrips for example) are a waste of money even though they are only $2.80 for each one I believe, they stuck to my nail and stayed there. If I tried to carefully peel it off to start over it would rip into shreds.

So the Sally Hansen ones are good quality in comparison to other nailstrips out there; I find that the solid colors and some of the designs are great (even the solid colored glitters), while others don't work that well (I hated "Frock Star", it was hard to work with, it felt gritty, and it was a pain to come off!). Anyway, enjoy!

4 comments

Silva said...

It's so incredibly pretty! I love lace :)

Ahleessa said...

That's one hot nail!!! :)

Kristen said...

I love these things. I'm dying for the laced up ones, can't find them ANYWHERE out here!

Issa said...

this is nice! :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter