Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, May 20, 2011

Le Angelique Clipless Curling Iron

.

I love clipless curling irons, even though they can get tiring since you have to use both hands, I love the staying power and curl it gives. I was recently sent this 32mm Clipless Curling Iron ($145.95) in Pink from www.leangelique.com to try out and I am loving the amazing volume it gives me. I currently have an Enzo Clipless Curling Iron but the barrel is a lot smaller so I was impressed that the larger barrel on this one gave pretty curls and volume.

It comes with a heat protection glove (because it gets really hot!) and 2 pink hair clips to keep already curled hair back so you can curl the rest of your hair with ease. I like that it already came with the heat glove because there are tons of similar products out there where you would have to buy this separately, and personally I think it should be included by default because it gets really hot, without a glove it's inevitable you will burn your fingers.

It also has a swivel cord, easy heat-up time, and it's light-weight. It evenly distributes heat to prevent any damage to your hair. You can easily see the difference in my video, from my straight hair to major volume! And my curls stayed curly and lasted the next day, definitely recommend if you are having trouble keeping a curl. I also spray Big Sexy Hair hairspray on my curls to help keep them shiny and frizz-free.

YouTube always gives the weirdest thumbnail choices LOL

 
Disclaimer: All product reviews and honest opinions on this site are solely that of my own and I am not endorsed, affiliated, or paid for this review unless otherwise specified. This product was given for review consideration by www.leangelique.com

8 comments

jilliandanica said...

I love clipless curling irons! I have the Herstyler that tapers, but I want another like this one. Thanks for the review!

Ethereal Prey said...

I love the clipless curling irons! It gets seriously hot and I don't even have to use product in my hair to keep the curl! Thanks for the review!

Unknown said...

i Love Le Angelique

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

love your curls! i'm using vidal sassoon curling iron which gives me the same big curls. :) great vlog by the way.


much love,
thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so, so pretty! I normally use GHD's to create a loose curl but may have to get curling tongs too and see which works for the best....x

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Your hair looks beautiful! LOL to the YouTube thumbnail choice :)

Anna said...

thats really smooth curls! love ur last line about yt, so true!

xoxo elle

ashlee said...

can you explain why one should buy one of these and not just twist their hair around a regular curling iron?

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter