Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spellbound & Delish FOTD

.

I bought a few more Covergirl lipsticks a few weeks ago and barely had a chance to do a look with them, I decided to mix the two colors I got; "Delish" and "Spellbound", and I love the result! It's like a pinkish coral, I love it! If you remember from my post a few weeks ago, I absolutely love the Covergirl lippies, they are so pigmented and go on like a dream.

What I used:
[Face]
- Mary Kay Concealer in Beige 1
- Dermablend Concealer in Sand
- MAC Pro Longwear in NC35

[Cheeks]
- MAC "Get-Away" Blush (LE)
- MAC Blush in "True Romantic"

[Eyes]
- Smashbox Eye Lid Primer
- MAC e/s in "Smoke & Diamonds"
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in "Blackest Black"
- UD Eyeliner in "Underground"

[Lips]
- Covergirl l/s in "Delish"
- Covergirl l/s in "Spellbound"

5 comments

Anouk said...

Spellbound is such a nice color!
I'm in love with it, haha! :)

Anonymous said...

They both look very pretty on you!

Unknown said...

Spellbound is gorgeous on you! I have Temptress and Fairytale! You should get them!

Sofia said...

I luv spellbound...I got it yesterday!!

Issa said...

it looks delish! hehehe...love the result!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter