Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

VerhoevenCosmetics.com

.

I had the pleasure of reviewing a bronzing powder from Verhoeven Cosmetics, and being that I am always eager to share new or relative unknown cosmetic companies with everyone that have such huge potential; I am so happy to share this one with you guys because this is some high quality makeup.

Verhoeven Cosmetics was created by world renowned makeup artist Pieter Verhoeven. He has been in the industry for the past 15 years and started his career in Amsterdam. Being a makeup artist for many years, inspired him to create his own cosmetic line to inspire women and give them high quality products that last.

The entire line has tons of products to suit anyone, lipsticks, blushes, foundation & powder, eyebrow pencils and powders, concealers, eyeshadows, and more. In terms of pricing, it is comparative to MAC, $14 for a lipstick, $21 for their bronzing powder, etc. and the packaging and makeup definitely does not look or feel 'cheap'. You can tell a lot of thought was put into the production of each piece, and even though I only reviewed one product, it was very pigmented; one swipe gave so much color. I will try to do a look with it soon!

Not to mention that the line is depicted by a V (V for Vanessa anyone?! LOL). I'd like to think that it was personalized for me in mind! Ha! ;) But definitely check their site out!

3 comments

ThePinkMargarita ♚ said...

hi vanessa! i haven't used bronzers in my entire life. i'd love to try this product soon. thanks for sharing!

by the way, if it won't take so much of your time, i need your help. please drop by my blog for more details. thank you!

much love,
thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

Jess said...

the color is gorgeous! love the V for Vanessa!!! lol Awesome review..I know I can trust opinion :)

L a D y ♥ V said...

Nice bronzing powder. The product in the container looks pinkish.. glad that you swatched it so that I can see it's actually bronze ;)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter