Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MAC: Travel Size Cleanse Off Oil ($10)

.

Since I am leaving for Las Vegas this weekend for the IECSC show and then heading out to Washington next week for my sister's graduation, I figured instead of bringing everything I own like usual (LOL), that I would just grab a travel size Cleanse Off Oil from MAC ($10). MAC came out with their "Sized to go" collection which features a lot of their full-sized favorites into nifty travel size bottles; such as their Fix+ spray, Pro Eye Makeup Remover, Strobe Cream, Green Gel Cleanser, Wipes, Oil Control Lotion, Cleanse Off Oil (regular and tranquil) and Studio Moisture Cream. Prices range from either $10 or $15.

What I like is that it's 1.0 FL OZ.'s, so these meet the TSA's requirements, and you can bring this on your carry-on in a clear ziploc baggie. They also don't take up a lot of space and there's plenty of product to last awhile, allowing you to travel light without all the bulk of full-size bottles. The only con is that MAC doesn't let you use your pro discount on these items, and frankly $10-$15 is somewhat steep considering they are just travel sizes, and they are pretty small in comparison to the full-sized ones.
Comparison of size in my hand (nailpolish is OPI "Coquette Cutie")

5 comments

나니 said...

The whole idea of putting oil on my face just scares me >_<"

jilliandanica said...

No PRO discount?! That kinda sucks, because these sizes would be perfect in a kit.

Roxy said...

i just saw the mini sizes at mac they're so cute!

CebuMUAs said...

I'm distracted by your beautiful nails...

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Oh wow, Why don't they let you use your discount? =\

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter