Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, June 12, 2011

OPI: Serena Glam Slam (White Shatter)

.

My girlfriend and I went to get a manicure at a salon and they were selling a lot of the OPI Shatter nailpolishes and they had the Serena Glam Slam Kit! I was hunting this one down and was so happy they had it and avoided having to pay shipping. It has the "White Shatter" nailpolish and "Spark De Triomphe" which is a gorgeous chunky gold glitter nailpolish that looks good even by itself.

6 comments

ShinyPrettyThings said...

wow the glitter looks so cool peeking out from the shatter polish!

Unknown said...

love the glitter one :D don't like the cracked nail polishes :h:

Thi said...

OMG THAT LOOKS AMAZING LOL!! :3

Never knew how pretty the glitter would look under the white shattter!! Thanks for sharing!!

xxx

Laura said...

I have always loved shatter nail polish ever since CoverGirl came out with some in the late 90's/ I was hoping that it would come back!

Laura
Born To Be Styled

*Frey said...

I have the silver shatter and the black shatter, and I love them both. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the white. I thought it would look really nice but just not my taste.

The Beauty and The Business said...

I love the glitter nail polish of this set, but I'm not a fan of the white shatter. I just don't like shatter polish that isn't metallics in some sort. I think the glitter polish would have looked better if they paired it with the red shatter.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter