Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, June 12, 2011

OPI: Serena Glam Slam (White Shatter)


My girlfriend and I went to get a manicure at a salon and they were selling a lot of the OPI Shatter nailpolishes and they had the Serena Glam Slam Kit! I was hunting this one down and was so happy they had it and avoided having to pay shipping. It has the "White Shatter" nailpolish and "Spark De Triomphe" which is a gorgeous chunky gold glitter nailpolish that looks good even by itself.


ShinyPrettyThings said...

wow the glitter looks so cool peeking out from the shatter polish!

CopyCat said...

love the glitter one :D don't like the cracked nail polishes :h:

deerest said...


Never knew how pretty the glitter would look under the white shattter!! Thanks for sharing!!


Laura said...

I have always loved shatter nail polish ever since CoverGirl came out with some in the late 90's/ I was hoping that it would come back!

Born To Be Styled

Freya* said...

I have the silver shatter and the black shatter, and I love them both. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the white. I thought it would look really nice but just not my taste.

Beauty on a College budget said...

I love the glitter nail polish of this set, but I'm not a fan of the white shatter. I just don't like shatter polish that isn't metallics in some sort. I think the glitter polish would have looked better if they paired it with the red shatter.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Comments

Recent Posts Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of
free hit counter