Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, October 26, 2012

MAC Glamour Daze: Blushes & Lipsticks

.

Received my MAC haul from the Glamour Daze collection today, I got all three blushes, three of the lipsticks, and a nailpolish. The other two lipglasses also pictured are "Impassioned" and "Girl About Town" as well as a refill on my careblend powder. I included the swatches below as well as a quick pink blush comparison of other MAC blushes I have.

Blushes I bought: I'm the one (soft medium cool pink), Small Vanity (dark plummy rose with a hint of brown), and Easy Manner (soft peachy coral).

Lipsticks: Innocence (Frost, soft coral), Outrageously Fun (Cremesheen, cool medium pink), and Glamourdaze (Cremesheen, a nice mauve-brown)

Nailpolish: Everything that glitters (Black jelly-like nailpolish packed with multi-colored glitter)


12 comments

Unknown said...

Lovely haul! I have both Small Vanity and Easy Manner on the way today as well as Divine Blue and Stolen Moment Extra Dimension Eyeshadows.

my said...

I really like MAC lipsticks! Love the texture of its colors.. http://www.makeup-styles.org
http://www.asian-makeup.org

Unknown said...

The Mac galmour daze blushes lipstick is wonderful. Have a look at it
Salon
organic colouring


Unknown said...

love this collection !

xx

LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

promo.shopeeid said...

interesting tips suitable for active women.
Nice share
http://vemalecorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice Work and great collection. I need some collection of picture in "MAC brushes","MAC Brush set" "Makeup tools"

I also need "Professional brushes & tools sets for Makeup". I got a web site for that but it is not enough. the site is "http://macbrushset.com/". I need better something. Thanks

Unknown said...

Nice Work and great collection. I need some collection of picture in "MAC brushes","MAC Brush set" "Makeup tools"

I also need "Professional brushes & tools sets for Makeup". I got a web site for that but it is not enough. the site is "http://macbrushset.com/". I need better something. Thanks

Anonymous said...

The nail polish looks AMAZING!I think I may just have to go out and but it!

Makeup For Mages said...

love your pics and tips.

visit me, i just started :)

Anusha said...

I love the pictures you took of the products.:h:

Chloe Dash said...

Love the shade, time to hit the mac counter!!!
*Besos*
www.cmichellestyle.com

Unknown said...

I love all your lip colors beautiful

Makeupbybrianda.blogspot.com

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter