Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Swatches: Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks

.


Just a simple post with some swatches of the Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks. They were BOGO at CVS so I had to take advantage! I already had a couple of the colors so thought i'd try the other ones as well. **note- there are only 3 lip swatches on this post, I will do the rest hopefully tomorrow and update this post. :)

The only thing I don't like about these, is that the stick itself when applying, feels a little thick and hard to control as opposed to smooth with a normal lipstick and sorta reminds of those huge kindergarten crayons. My peeve also, is that some of the older tubes do NOT have the shade names on the buttom, just the number, so it's hard to tell what shade you have (see below), however the new tubes do show the shade name as well as the number. However, at $1.99 you can't really expect much but the colors are pretty amazing for what it is.







4 comments

donnarence said...

I want to try dont blink pink and 23 carrot gold! My fave pink lippie right now is their shade pinkerbell

jilliandanica said...

I just bought a few of these lipsticks last week - Bare It All, Sugar Plum Fairy and Cherry Bomb. I totally agree that the shades are great but the packaging is super cheapy. But again at 1.99 and BOGO, you can't complain. Glad to see you blogging again!

Sara said...

Pretty colours! All of them look gorgeous :) Ty for sharing.

Isa said...

oh wow such wonderful colours <3

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter