Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Swatches: NYX Xtreme Lip Creams

.

I remember the exact moment I fell in love with these, it was at IMATS a year ago and I bought 4 of them and wore one of the colors the next day and was amazed at how pigmented they were. I did not like the matte creams too much, so I was honestly expecting to be disappointed again, but was pleasantly surprised! So much so, that I had to go to ULTA to pick up a few more colors and the hoarder in me wants ALL the colors!

What I love about them is not only are the super pigmented and the color you see in the tube is the color you get, but because they are not super shiny like a gloss which I hate because it looks like you ate some oily chicken. I tend to like more of a satiny finish with a tiny bit of shine, nothing too over the top. And these definitely deliver!

You can find them at ULTA and other stores, or on www.cherryculture.com. ($4-6 each)

Check out the swatches below!

3 comments

Mai said...

Ooh thank you for the swatches, I really like the look of Spicy and Strawberry Jam. Speaking of IMATS, do you have any plans to go to IMATS LA in January? It would be so great to see you there!

Unknown said...

Good to see you back on blogger!

Karo said...

I need Absolute Red <3 <3 <3

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter