Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Sunday, February 6, 2011

FOTD & OOTD: Using Spitfire & Athena's Kiss

.

Finally did a quick look using a lippie and lipgloss from the MAC Wonder Woman collection: Spitfire and Athena's Kiss. I am loving this combo! It looks amazing in person. Also added in a OOTD since I haven't in awhile. Top and belt is from 'Papaya'. Leggings from Ross. And my favorite boots from Chinese Laundry.

But first! I have some news to share with you all...we have finally picked a wedding date and booked our venue! We will be getting married on March 25, 2012 (a day after my dad's birthday!). There's no significance to the date, but we figured it won't be as hot weather wise (as oppose to doing it on our actual anniversary in July), and because it's during the "off-season", it saves us a ton of money to put toward other things.

So we are very excited! I know it's gonna be stressful trying to get everything together but I have a great group of friends who are ready and willing to help, and I am just looking forward to also being able to share this day with our friends and families. :)

What I used:
[Face]
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC30
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC35 (with a drop of mixing medium to thin it out)

[Cheeks]
- MAC blush in "Springsheen"
- MAC blush in "Margin"

[Eyes]
- MAC "Painterly" PP on lid as a base
- MAC "Bisque" and "Orb" e/s all over lid
- UD Naked Palette e/s in "Buck" and "Smog" on contour
- MAC fluidline in "Blacktrack
- No name lashes
- UD eyeliner in "Corrupt" on lower lashline

[Lips]
- MAC Wonder Woman l/s in "Spitfire"
- MAC Wonder Woman l/g in "Athena's Kiss"

19 comments

Unknown said...

pretty as always!! where'd u get those boots from? they're so cute!

Unknown said...

i heart the bangs!! they look soo good! <3!!

AskMeWhats said...

nessa gorgeous dear, you lost a lot of weight! Didn't you? I love your look and I love your bangs :D

Ahalya (Bug's Beauty Blog) said...

The look is gorgeous! I just ordered Athena's Kiss but now I really wish I'd purchased Spitfire aswell.

tanvilovesmac said...

Congratulations on the wedding date! I wanted our wedding to be on an off-season as well, but we've got soo much family out of town, so it couldn't happen...=(
I love your bangs as well! Keep it beautiful =D

Arezu said...

That is a beautiful combination! And I'm in love with your outfit, it's soo cute! Definitely something I'd wear as well (:

And congrats on finally choosing a date! One thing to cross off your list!

DIANILA said...

you look wonderful! love your boots!

congrats on choosing the day! :)

Saimese said...

Congrats on the date. I'm still not brave enough to wear hot pink lips out. Maybe one of these days I will..

ShimmerDreamz said...

Spitfire and Athena's Kiss look amazing! Can't wait for the collection to reach the UK now :D

You look fab with the bangs - they really suit your face.

I'm a new reader and am currently going through your older posts, so keep read about references to your life moving forward with your fiance. Congrats on setting a date - March is definitely a good month (since it's my B-day, lol).

Hope you'll check out my blog!

Spitfire and Athena's Kiss

Unknown said...

you should totally keep your bangs!

Yuki said...

You look stunning! I love your bangs as well =)

Anonymous said...

congrats on picking out the date! it's about time! I love the bang on your head. beautiful outfit as well. there is no doubt the makeup is as gorgeous as ever. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous look!! I love your boots as well!

Rhania E. said...

love the lippie hun

A said...

Super pretty look! Love the bangs too. Congrats on setting your wedding date.

socialitedreams said...

you look WAY gorgeous!!! that lippie is perfection on you and the general look makes you appear to be all doll like :D gorgeous

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! Where did you get that top?
-Kim

G-Rizzle said...

Mine is in the mail!! Damn it. I want it so bad! lol.

Marloes said...

Love your outfit!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter