Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, February 7, 2011

OPI Black Shatter

.

Finally got my hands on OPI's most anticipated crackling nailpolish "Black Shatter" from the Katy Perry Collection (I didn't care too much for the other shades in the collection) but wanted to test drive this baby!

I already had Color Club's "Pink Flame" on my nails so I just rushed to test it and put the black shatter over it, sealed it with Seche Vite top coat, and I am loving it. Jon said "Why would you want your nails to look like that?!" LOL. Oh boys, they just don't understand haha.

***Note: Apply one coat, and apply it quick as it will start to crackle in a matter of seconds and let it dry then apply clear top coat.

Can't wait to post later about kkcenterhk.com, testing out some lashes and a hair piece! :)

Anyway here are some pics:

16 comments

Kristen said...

I love it! Can't wait to get some out here! In the meantime we just started gettin the sally hanson nail sticker things in and I love them! I'm all zebra'd up right now but I really want that lace one!

for the love of beauty by lara said...

that looks super cool!! ^^
I need to check it out! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is one of the best shatter/crackles I've seen in a long time! Looks awesome on the pink. I didn't really like the colors in the collection, either. Most were dupe-able or not all that cute.

ShimmerDreamz said...

It really is a great nail effect for lazy girls who can't be bothered with nail art pens!

I've the Barry M Nail effects polish and really like using it - in fact I plann to use it over a bright crimson for Valentine's day. I think it'll make quite a nice statement :)

http://shimmerdreamz.blogspot.com/

Silva said...

It looks so cool...I want it too!

Gina said...

This looks awesome! I can't wait to try it!

check out my makeup blog! http://beautybubbleblog.blogspot.com

Mellie said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I really wanna check it out now. :)

Unknown said...

It looks so cool!! Wish I would've bought it in time from my Ulta.

PinkasaurusRex said...

I love it! My mission is to try and find this nail polish this weekend. Ulta better have it or i'll have a fit, lol!

http://pinkasaurusrex.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Black Shatter is such an interesting product! Instant edgy kick up for your typical nail colors :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh; that looks so interesting. Where have you guys found Black Shatter?

Wink! Reviews said...

This is too cool! I was unaware of this product, and I love OPI! Thanks for sharing :)

Laura said...

I remember that Cover Girl used to have polish just like this when I was in high school. I was hoping that someone would come out with this again!
Laura
http://dontworrylauraishere.blogspot.com/

xoxkissablexox said...

i love it!

emily&rosa said...

i really want the opi shatter but I can't find it :(

Vanessa said...

I got the nailpolish off of Amazon :)

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter