Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

25% OFF SALE ON MACCOSMETICS.COM

.

Receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with any USD$60+ purchase. No offer code necessary. Offer is valid on orders shipped to US and Canadian addresses only.

Save 25% off everything* online. Use offer code MACFF9 at checkout. Excludes VIVA GLAM products. Offer is valid through 11:59pm EST on January 8th, on orders shipped to US and Canadian addresses only.

*Offer valid at maccosmetics.com (not valid at M·A·C Stores and M·A·C department store locations). Valid from 1/6/09 - 1/8/09 only on maccosmetics.com. Valid for shipments in the US and Canada only. May not be used in combination with any other offer or discounts. Valid on in-stock merchandise only.

Happy shopping! I will be posting some reader questions shortly!

7 comments

Kim Patterson said...

Times must be really hard for MAC. Seriously. And the word is spreading quickly because they are already sold out of stuff.

Oh and I love your blog by the way and will be linking it on mine. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with Coco! MAC never has sales!! What is this world coming to? LOL! It's great for us buyers though! I ain't complaining. :P

Cj said...

Hey Nessa,

WELCOME BACK! and HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Just want to let you know that i'm new to blogger.. but definitely not new to your blog. I've been following you for a couple months now, and i absolutely love you!

Take care!
<3 Cj

Phyrra said...

I was sad that they delayed the Blonde, Brunette and Redhead collection, as I wanted to purchase some of it with the FF sale.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

missed ya too dear. welcome back! :) glad you made it back safely & that you & your fam had a great holiday season. :D

Helpicantsing said...

I just came across your blog, and lets simply state it, I AM IN LOVE!
I have been a long time fan of many make up forums and websites but I never have quite run across one like yours. The tutorials and informative tips are really worth reading! Thanks so much. I will definatly stay loyal to this blog. : )

Marte said...

nice blog, I really liked what I Read : )

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter