Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

AVON & Revlon Haul

.

***NEW POLL!*** ------>

Here are the two recent hauls I got: one from Avon, and a couple of the new Revlon Matte Lipsticks I bought from CVS in "Pink Pout" and "Nude". I bought two Glazewear Lip Liners, which are glossy lip liners that glide on in "Sheer Nude" and "Sheer Spice", and their ColorTrend lipliner in "Neutral". I also bought their angled eyeliner brush which is SUPER tiny, fits in the palm of my hand! And their liquid freeze quick dry nailpolish spray.













And here are the Matte Revlon Lippies I got, they are actually really pigmented, and I would say they are close dupes to MAC "angel" or "snob" lipstick and the nude color is a good dupe for MAC's "myth" lipstick.











19 comments

iamgrape1119 said...

Great haul! I swear all colors look amazing on your lips!

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

Loving Lippies this month.
So this post made me lust for some more colours.

Bravo Nessa Bravo!!

ruby14 said...

i love the new lipstick

Javy said...

wow those revlon lipsticks look really nice!

sab said...

nice haul vanessa! love the liners!

AskMeWhats said...

Tao says is true, whatever lip products you use on your lips will look wonderful! :) Great haul!

Anonymous said...

those Avon stuff look fab! you don't want to know what kind of junk they sell in our local avon here.

Anastacia said...

cool stuffs!

Alyson @ The Gloss Menagerie said...

Dying to know what you think of that nail spray. I have thought of getting it myself.

MakeupByRenRen said...

those lippies are really pretty on you, the pink one definitely looks like angel

Anonymous said...

Great haul! Those lipsticks look so pretty!

Sofia said...

I love the packaging of the revlon lippies..need some of those :D

Melissa said...

Oooh, I'm definitely gonna have to get those. My fav lippies are matte ones. =)

miemiemie said...

the colors look lovely on your lips. howcome when i bought the nyx lippies you swatched and wore way back, they didn't end up looking like that on me..hahaha my lips suck

chawesome said...

will u let us know how that eyeliner brush works out? :-)

Girl with Curl said...

One of my favorite pink lipsticks is Wink from Avon. Their lipsticks are a lot more moisturizing than MAC but, I just can't seem to convince myself to buy more Avon stuff instead of MAC.

B said...

I like those lipsticks! The pink is like a baby of snob and angel.

Maryda said...

Do U think the NUDE similar to MAC peachstock?

Vanessa said...

Hi Maryda! Yes I would say the nude color is similar to MAC's Peachstock, they are very similar!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter