Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, January 12, 2009

Bath & Body Works- Vanilla Noir

.



I recently got a perfume for Christmas from Bath & Body works called "Vanilla Noir" and I loved it so much I ended up going to the store and buying a few other products that had that same scent. I bought another travel spray that I can take along in my purse, a body cream, and a sparkling powder spray which sprays subtle fine gold colored glitter, making it perfect for a night out.

Described as: A tantalizing scent that transforms Madagascar vanilla into pure glamour.

Fragrance Top Notes: Living Black Plum, Exotic Dark Berries, Bergamot
Fragrance Mid Notes: Silky Gardenia, Purple Carnation, Vanilla Orchid, Tuberose Mist
Fragrance Base Notes: Living Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Extract, Whipped Toffee, Cinnamon Stick, Cashmeran, Sandalwood, Sensual Musks

So if you are looking for a new scent or just love Vanilla in general, definitely check this scent out at your nearest Bath & Body works!

15 comments

Anonymous said...

i love vanilla smells. that looks like it'd smell yummy!

Marietta said...

I love the bottle and the scent sounds delicious!!

Girl with Curl said...

I love the vanilla scent. I was just at Bath and Body Works too and didn't even smell this.

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've heard good things about this one, so glad it's affordable too!

charlene-ann said...

Vanila Noir sold out so fast in Toronto, Canada...it was crazy...

veraMAC said...

omg. i love the scent! :] <3

Kimberly said...

ohhhh i smelled this, this past weekend, and it was addicting. I sprayed it - strolled the mall and ended up coming back to purchase the lotion. I regret not getting the perfume.... it's really YUMMY!

Unknown said...

I love vanilla-scented fragrances! I got some Twisted Peppermint products from BBW and I loved them. But I guess I'll have to make my way back to pick this up!

♔Jaimie said...

They've got a bunch of sales going on! I really want to smell that vanila noir

Jmilz86 said...

OMG im about to go splurge

notjustminerals said...

Hi Nessa! Is this the scent they replaced the Fresh Vanilla one with?

Unknown said...

Vanilla Noir is my FAVE!!! I were the fragrance every day!

Paige said...

I'm going to B&BW today to pick this up! [:

Paige said...

I'm heading out to pick this up! [:

Unknown said...

I can take along in my purse, a body cream, and a sparkling powder spray which sprays subtle fine gold colored glitter, making it perfect for a night out.
=====================
Bath and Body Spa Products

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter