Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, March 7, 2011

Borghese Bel Viso 7 Piece Skincare Kit

.

Another Sunday post! I am hoping in a few weeks to get back to doing some looks and tutorials if time allows! Borghese was nice to send me their Bel Viso kit for a review, and since I have become such a big fan of their products, I was really excited to try the ones I haven't tried yet, and I know I've said it before but ALL their products smell amazing! Like a nice soft, scent you would smell when you walk into a spa. This ENTIRE KIT is $54 on QVC.com! That's a steal! And gives you the opportunity to try their best selling products at once for a low price. Even the reviews give this awesome kit 5 stars. These are NOT sample sizes in this kit, they are generous sizes that will last you a long time so that you can accurately see if they work for you.

I highly recommend this kit for you ladies with dry-normal skin since it's really moisturizing and helps with those whose skin has been affected by winter weather. It keeps my skin moisturized without feeling greasy and without causing me to breakout; and there's a lot of product to last me a long time.

What's in the kit:
  • 2.5 oz Esfoliante Delicato
  • 1 fl oz Fluido Protettivo advanced spa lift for eyes
  • 4 fl oz Effetto Immediato spa soothing tonic
  • 2.5 oz Fango active mud for face and body
  • 1 fl oz CuraForte moisture intensifier
  • 1 fl oz Crema Straordinaria Da Giorno SPF25
  • 1-oz Dolce Notte re-energizing night creme


My regimen:
I use the Esfoliante Delicato Gentle Cleanser and Exfoliant to cleanse my face in the morning or at night (I only use it once a day to avoid over drying my face), I then spritz a little of the Spa Soothing Tonic on my face and let it sink in and dry (it's also a great skin refresher) as it hydrates and moisturizes the skin. If it's the morning, I apply the Day Treatment Cream with SPF 25, at night I mix the CuraForte Moisture Intensifier with the Dolce Notte Re-Energizing Night Cream (both of which I did an in-depth review in past posts) and apply it on my face; then apply the Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes cream around my eye area to help moisturize my eyes and keep them supple, since that area tends to get dry.

Once a week I use the Fango Active Mud for face and body (at least try to use it one a week!)

From QVC:
What is it: Bel Viso by Borghese translates to beautiful treatment. These seven indulgent products offer a complete facial treatment in the comfort of your own home.

Who is it for: Avid Borghese fans or those experiencing the brand for the first time. This superior skin care kit is suitable for all skin types.

Why is it different: The ultimate treat for you or a fantastic gift. Everything you need to rejuvenate, restore, and firm your face and body.

3 comments

Kristen said...

Funny thing I just noticed that old poll on the top right hand side of your blog about choosing a wedding day....One of them is my birthday! 11/12! My aunt and uncle also chose that day as their wedding day. Just thought I would share, even tho it was kind of random.

Waris Dirie said...

Hello dear Vanessa...

I'm inlove with your blog..it's fantastic!!!!

I'm your follower....and i'm back again!!!

I want a beautiful and perfect skin like yours.....

Kisses...

:l:

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

I want to try this set. I have some weird kinda set "fetish" now. My current set a gift from Korea is seeing it's last days :(

XoXo

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter