Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Suave Challenge!

.

Congrats to Jenny T for winning the Sigma Make Me Up Brush Kit! I wish all of you ladies could get one :(

Suave Professionals is having a Suave Challenge to see if you can tell the difference between Suave Professionals products and top salon brands.

As part of the challenge, on Thursday, March 24th, the first 200,000 fans to visit Suave Beauty on Facebook will receive a FREE full-size bottle to see for themselves just how well the NEW Suave Professionals products perform. You can also take the Suave Challenge at CanYouTell.com where the products will be put through virtual hair tests like wind, water, heat and more!

For more information on Suave Professionals, visit Suave.com or CanYouTell.com.  Also, be sure to 'Like' Suave Beauty on Facebook and follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter for the latest information on Suave, hair tips and news from The Suave Professionals.

In addition, on March 24 from 1-4 PM in New York City, “Shameless” star Emmy Rossum will be at the Suave Professionals Style Lounge in Union Square challenging New Yorkers to tell difference between new Suave Professionals products and salon brands. Visitors at the Union Square style lounge will also receive FREE full-sized Suave products!

2 comments

Jenny52experience said...

thank you so much!!!!! i'm seriously the happiest girl right now!!

Waris Dirie said...

Hello Vanessa.

I had already commented on your blog, but I don't know if you replied.

I have been watching your blog from start to finish. I'm still in October 2007. Still missing a lot, but it is a great pleasure. LOVE everything you write, and see your makeup is fantastic! As I liked to know well makeup.

You are very beautiful and your skin is fantastic. Congratulations for your beauty and for your care.

I hope you can visit my blog and give me some tips on how to improve!

I already am your follower. If you would be mine too, is an enormous pleasure for me.

I am from Portugal and my english sucks, but I hope you can understand!

I wish you a great weekend.

Kisses and see you soon.

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter