Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Friday, March 18, 2011

MAC Haul

.

Dropped by the MAC store after work and ended up nabbing a few things, and noticed they changed their bags! They are super cute! It's paper bags made out of recycled paper and inside of the bags, they are each colored differently. (***sidenote: I will be announcing the winner of the Sigma Make Me Up Brush Kit later today!)

I also wanted to try their 'Sheen Supreme' lipsticks because I LOVED their slimshine lipsticks from way back in the day (a glossy lipstick), and since it was rumored these were similar, I was curious because I was sad the slimshines were limited edition. I will do a comparison post later on the two, but right off the bat they aren't as glossy and shiny as the original slimshines which is disappointing but they still are nice (at least some colors are such as the one I got in "Bare Again"). And oddly enough one of the Slimshines I have is "Bare" and this one is "Bare Again", love how they tied that in!

I didn't get much, just the Penultimate Eyeliner Pen in "Rapidblack", 4 eyeshadow palette (I love the new design! I wish their 15 eyeshadow palette was see-thru too so you can see the eyeshadows from the outside), e/s pan refill in "Shale", the Sheen Supreme lippie in "Bare Again" and their moisture cover concealer in NC20.
 And the nails I was rocking last week:

11 comments

for the love of beauty by lara said...

the mac lipstick looks sooo pretty
too bad theyr limited edition!

i wish we had wet n wild here - the glitter must look prety over everything!

Unknown said...

I've still yet to pick up a sheen supreme lipstick , I can't really decide on what colour to get! :)

Vanessa said...

@ Lara- I agree! I wish they made these permanent!

@ Livia- Yeah! It's so hard to pick a color in the Sheen Supreme collection and some of the colors weirdly had a different more chunky texture, I was looking for something that's like a toasty orange color and "Bare Again" was perfect!

laheelahee said...

oooh that bare again is so pretty! idk if this is asking too much, but i wish there was a picture of your bare lips so i could compare.. :)

나니 said...

OHHHH Bare Again is prettyyyy! : D and I really wanna get a MAC palette! -__-" -kicks around-

Linh N.L. said...

I really like the nails, so bright and girly. I just took off my OPI Teenage Dream and it was a pain, the chunks of glitter took forever to come off.

Gaby Fauchon said...

Bare Again looks gorgeous x

Arezu said...

Nice haul! I love the new bag design as wel l, I think I might have to do something with a bag, maybe like a collage or something like that :/

I'm looking forward to your comparison of the Sheen Supremes and the Slimshines. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bare Slimshine and was SO disappointed to hear they discontinued them. I haven't picked up any of the new lipsticks but I hope Bare Again is similar to Bare.

Silva said...

Great haul :D Your nails look so fun!

SondraMama said...

the bags are totally adorable! very classic but that punch of colors makes me want to grab a few things. =]

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Now I'm going to have to get something from MAC so I can have a "new bag".
XoxO

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter