Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Monday, March 28, 2011

Homemade Guacamole Dip

.

Makeup aside, I love food. And I especially love avocados! Which is really strange because I never really liked avocados or guacamole up until a few months ago. I know there are TONS of guacamole recipes out there, but thought i'd share a quick dip I frequently whip up and it's super fast to make, not to mention I like it better than some of the guacamole they have at restaurants.

What you'll need:
1 ripe avocado
1/2 of a tomato (you can use more or less, I love tomatoes so I put a lot!)
Less then half of a red onion (unless you like it a bit spicy)
Cilantro
Salt & Pepper to taste
A small amount of sour cream (optional)
And a few squirts of lime juice
Tortilla chips (I like Tostitos Scoops)

Scoop out 1 ripe avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork


Dice red onions, tomatoes, and chop cilantro, then add to the bowl

Add lime juice, pepper, and salt to taste (amounts vary to your desired taste)

Add a tiny bit of sour cream (optional)

YUM!

6 comments

*~kAy~* said...

mmm..
I've never tried adding the sour cream before :p sounds good! :3

Anna Elizabeth said...

Oh dear, I love love love guacamole and I just happen to be starving right now... This post is torture! Haha.

Issa said...

thanks for the recipe! will definitely try this one! :)

Issa said...

thanks for the recipe! will definitely try this one! :)

xoxkissablexox said...

yummy! always wondered how u made one lol...u should post more recipes :D

Katrina said...

this looks sooo good! i'm gonna make this. :) thanks for the recipe!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter