Recent Posts

Upcoming Posts

  • Concealer & Foundation Tutorials
  • Sigma MaxBag Makeup Bag
  • My HG Concealers
  • Mixing Foundations
  • What's in my makeup box

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palettes

.

I know I am behind on these awesome Wet N Wild palettes, but better late than never right? I saw a few people do gorgeous looks with these palettes and I was curious to see just how good they could possibly be- and boy are they really pigmented! I was amazed how bright and pretty the colors were. And they are $5 each palette! ONE MAC e/s pan refill costs more than that...and that's just for one color! I found these at Rite-Aid (which had all the colors), Target had only Lust and Vanity.

6 yummy shades are in each palette, the 3 eyeshadows on the left side are all matte, and the other 3 on the right side, are all shimmery shades. Comes with a tiny brush and applicator.

They have 4 palettes of this kind: vanity (browns), pride (blue/teal), lust (purples), and greed (smokey/neutrals). Wet N Wild also has other palettes that have 3 or 8 eyeshadows. There's a lot of buzz that these are great dupes of some of MAC eyeshadows, I found a helpful link here that breaks what its a dupe of HERE.

I will be doing looks in the coming days from each palette to really give them a good test drive.

***The swatches below were done in ONE swipe, dry (no base, nothing). ***

[CLICK TO ENLARGE TO SHOW DETAIL]

15 comments

Justine (Productrater) said...

lust and vanity are fabulous, really great value for your money :)

tiffyama said...

Yayy. I have Lust & Greed. :] Looking forward to seeing your looks with these palettes! :h:

Mai said...

I was a little iffy on the Greed palette but I think your swatches have really pushed me over the edge! Have you looked at the 8 pan palettes? They're seriously amazing and the Comfort Zone 8 pan has a bunch of good MAC dupes (there's a Blue Brown dupe in it!)

Kim said...

nice colours ^^

Unknown said...

That look so pretty! I have heard so much about them and have not picked them up but thing is I have an obsession with MAC eyeshadows so I have not bought any eyeshadows since I bought the Peacocky ones.

Silva said...

I think these are really nice palettes, I like Vanity a lot.

miemiemie said...

oooh i can't wait to get these palettes :) hahha

Queenb6986 said...

I have basically every palette they have come out with, I have a post about them on my blog http://queenbsthrone.blogspot.com/, please check me out ...but they have wonderful lipsticks as well in the black tubes.

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I haven't gotten any of these because I bought the limited holiday palettes. I still want the Lust palette though because I missed out on the purple holiday one. I also really want the Pride palette, I love blues/turquoise shades! <3 Thanks so much for the swatches! :)

Issa said...

the vanity palette looks so nice! and they really are pigmented! value for money indeed!

Chrissy said...

Holy moly. I'm going out to get those ASAP.

Or said...

These are gorgeous, they are on my shopping list for America :)

SondraMama said...

i totally was drooling over the holiday editions!!! but wet n wild proves, IMO, to be amazing and worth every penny plus more!

Deanna said...

i just bought the greed palette and i LOVE IT. the shimmery blue is so beautiful, it has a lot of gold in it, it is my favorite to wear right now with some peach colored lip gloss ; ) such pretty colors

Isa said...

Love this shadows ♥

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

NessasaryMakeup.com Copyright 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved. Info written and labeled pictures are property of NessasaryMakeup.com
free hit counter